Team OTR Driver
TEAM OTR CDL-A Truck Driver
Sign-On Bonus up to $10,000!
We're currently seeking Company Drivers for our dedicated chemical operation in Downey, California. If you are looking for a safety-oriented company that provides consistent, year-round work, partner withTrimac Transportation.
*Please note Trimac honors current medical cards.
CDL-A Driver Pay: $104,000- 114,400 Per Year
- Drivers average $104,000-$114,400yearly & $2,000-$2,200per week.
- UP TO $10,000 Sign-on Bonus
- $1,500 Referral Bonus
- Pay is equivalent to$32 an hour
- Hauling General Chemicals, Dedicated Customer
- Texas and California Corridor
- Out up to 2 weeks
Driver Reward Programs:
- Pro Connect Driver Lead Program- provide qualified leads and potentially win up to$25,000;in addition to monthly prizes!
- Driver Sales Lead Program- provide a potential business lead and receive rewards up to$2,500for each lead!
- ISAAC All-Stars Program- individual driving scores are reviewed through our e-log system and can win up to 200in rewards each week!
- Driving School Tuition Reimbursement Program- graduate from an approved program and receive reimbursement for$200 a month up to $5,000 total!
Company Driver Benefits:
- Paid weekly direct deposit
- Paid orientation training
- Holiday and vacation pay
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Life insurance, disability insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts (Health & Dependent Care)
- 401 (K)Profit sharing with company match (fully vested after 3 years)
- Consistent, year-round work
- Valid ClassA Commercial Driver's License
- 1-year verifiable tractor-trailer experience
- Hazmat & Tanker Endorsements required
Past 7 years without:
- Driving violation involving the consumption of illegal or intoxicating substances
- A preventable rollover or fatality crash
Past 3 years without:
- License suspensions involving drug and/or alcohol, or a record that would indicate a disregard for public safety
- A major preventable accident
- Two or more moving convictions
Speak with a Recruiter today! 1-866-8TRIMAC
Trimac Safety Commitments
We make safety a part of every decision
We make safety personal
We have the courage to intervene
Trimac Transportation is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to employment equity. We value a diverse workforce and are committed to hiring practices that are fair and equitable.
Trimac Transportation adheres to The Department of Transportation's Drug and Alcohol Testing Regulation - 49 CFR Part 40 - and does not authorize the use of Schedule I drugs, including marijuana, for any reason. For more information on DOT regulations please click here.