Tanker Team Driving Careers at Trimac
Join an Industry Leader
With over 75 years in the business, Trimac has earned the trust and confidence of customers across North America. With Trimac’s large customer base and diverse product lines, we can offer teams year-round consistent work, industry-leading pay, steady miles, and opportunities for work/life balance.
This is a great opportunity for established teams, such as husband and wife teams, as well as experienced drivers alike. If you’re not already teamed up, let Trimac help you find a compatible partner with our successful matching program! Contact our recruiters today to learn more about truck driving openings for tanker teams.
Why drive for Trimac?
- Leading industry pay
- Consistent, year-round work
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Holiday / vacation pay
- Paid product training
- Matching 401(k) in US
- Opportunities for advancement
- Employee recognition programs
- Health and wellness incentives
- Unprecedented safety culture
- First-in-class operations support and relationships
Tanker Team Requirements
- CDL Class A
- Tanker and hazmat endorsements required based on product hauled
- One-time endorsement reimbursement provided in some locations
- 1 year verifiable tractor/trailer experience
- Acceptable driving record
We can help! Call our recruiting team to learn more about Tanker Team Driver openings today.