OTR Team Company Truck Driver
CDL-A OTR Team Company Truck Drivers
$3,500 Sign-On Bonus!
Trimac Transportation is a North American leader in the bulk transportation industry. With over 140 locations and 75 years of service with safety, Trimac offers career progression, competitive pay, benefits, and job security.
We're currently seeking an OTR Company Truck Driver for our operation in Rock Springs, WY. If you are looking for a safety-orientedcompany that provides consistent, year-round work, partner withTrimac Transportation.
*Please note Trimac honors current medical cards.
Truck Driver Pay:$2,000 plus a week
- Mileage pay $0.73 split per driver(general runs in the West & Southeast)
- $3,500 Sign-On Bonus
- $1,500 Referral Bonus
- Regional Dedicated run
- Hauling Chemicals
- 3000-3500 miles a week
- Solo drivers are welcome to apply
Team Driver Benefits:
- Paid weekly direct deposit
- Paid orientation training
- Holiday and vacation pay
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Life insurance, disability insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts (Health & Dependent Care)
- 401 (K)Profit sharing with company match (fully vested after 3 years)
- Consistent, year-round work
- Have your Driver voice heard at regular Driver Committee meetings
- A Retention Committee working to decrease departures
- Company events for you and your family to attend
- An honest commitment to Safety. Don't feel safe in weather? Don't drive.
- A fleet that is aged 2015 or newer
- Access to our Trimac Academy online learning portal for free career building courses for professional development
- Volunteer opportunities in your community
Trimac Safety Commitments
We make safety a part of every decision
We make safety personal
We have the courage to intervene
Trimac Transportation is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to employment equity. We value a diverse workforce and are committed to hiring practices that are fair and equitable.
Trimac Transportation adheres toThe Department of Transportation's Drug and Alcohol Testing Regulation - 49 CFR Part 40 - and does not authorize the use of Schedule I drugs, including marijuana, for any reason. For more information on DOT regulations please click here.