Class AZ Local Company Truck Drivers Sarnia, On
NEW PAY PACKAGE
Professional Class AZ Local Company Truck Drivers
Potential earnings of $90,000 per year!
Trimac Transportation is currently looking for Professional Class AZ Company Truck Drivers for our operations in Sarnia, On. If you are looking for a safety-oriented company that provides consistent, year-round work partner with Trimac Transportation!
$3500 signing bonus for company drivers that have one-year min experience in either Chemicals, propane or anhydrous ammonia. $2000 paid on first cheque and $1500 at 90 days.
(limited offer and requires employee to stay with the company one year)
$2500 referral bonus for company drivers that have one-year min exp in Chemicals, propane or Anhydrous Ammonia (prorated over one year, paid monthly)
- Commodity- Propane, Anhydrous Ammonia, General Chemicals
- Combo of sleeper and day cabs
- Drivers can be out 1-2 nights per week
- Flexible shifts, various routes, drivers are cross-trained on compressed gas, chemicals, and food grade products
- Pick up points: Sarnia area
- Destination points: 100 to 700 miles radius from Sarnia
- Mileage is paid on all miles driven. Hourly pay occurs during loading/unloading and repair and training etc. Overtime is paid after 60 hours per week
- Part of a Driver association monthly cost $20.00
- Clothing allowance $700.00 per year paid out once yearly in March (must be here for 1 year) PPE and coveralls are also supplied.
- $50.00 for cell phone usage
- Mileage rate $0.55 per mile
- $30.45 for first hour of loading
- $30.45 for first hour of unloading
- Paid by the hour for fueling, breakdowns and other delays
- Benefit plan
Minimum Driver Leasing Requirements:
- Valid Class AZ Commercial Driver’s License
- 1-year verifiable tractor trailer experience
- No previous driving record conviction involving consumption of illegal or intoxicating substances in the past 7 years.
- No operator’s license suspensions within the previous 3 years involving drug and/or alcohol, or a record that would indicate a disregard for public safety
- Not involved in a major preventable accident in the past 3 years
- No involvement in a preventable rollover or fatality crash within the previous seven 7 years
- No more than 2 moving convictions in the past 3 years.
Business Discount Advantages – For Owner Operators
- Payless for fuel, tires, and more through Trimac’s Business to Business Discounts.
- Fuel discounts with major truck stops
- National account tire pricing on the brands you know and like.
- WSIB reimbursement or Alternate coverage paid by Trimac
Trimac: Safety is our Core Value
- We make Safety a part of every decision
- We make Safety personal
- We have the courage to intervene
Trimac, the premier provider of bulk transportation services, specializes in the safe, timely transport of chemicals, dry bulk, and other tanker freight. Trimac has career opportunities for safety-minded owner-operators. From local and dedicated, to regional and OTR, Trimac offers a variety of opportunities to meet your business needs. With industry-leading pay, extensive flexibility and business advantages; you’ll find a long-lasting business relationship with Trimac Transportation.
Are you looking For a Business Partner That Understands What It Takes to Run Your Business? A lease on with Trimac Transportation!