Class 1 Owner Operator Truck Driver- Dawson Creek, BC
Professional Class 1 Owner Operator Truck Drivers
Trimac Transportation is currently looking for Professional Class 1 Owner Operator Truck Drivers for our Compressed Gas in Dawson Creek, BC
If you are looking for a safety-oriented company that provides consistent, year-round work, partner with Trimac Transportation!
- Commodity- Compressed Gas
- Over the Road – Home for Reset
- Schedule 365/24/7
- Pick up locations: Dawson Creek, BC White horse
- Delivery locations: Inuvik
- Hourly Pay for Loading, unloading and wait time.
- Dawson to Whitehorse (2.3172) and From Whitehorse to Inuvik will be 3.58/mile with the hourly rate of $ 90/ hour – work time and $55/ hour standby time - subject to FSC fluctuations.
Class 1 Owner Operator Truck Driver Requirements:
- 2 year(s) verifiable tractor trailer experience
- No tractor age restriction
- Tractor must weigh less than 22,000 lbs /Wheel Base under 244
- PTO is required (paid by Owner) Hydraulic (WetKit) Required (paid by Trimac)
Business Discount Advantages
- Payless for fuel, tires, and more through Trimac’s Business to Business Discounts.
- Fuel discounts with major truck stops
- National account tire pricing on the brands you know and like.
- WSIB reimbursement or Alternate coverage paid by Trimac
Minimum Hiring Requirements:
- Valid Class 1 Commercial Driver’s License
- 2 years driving experience
- 2 years Tanker experience
- 1 year super b experience
- Off road experience preferred and severe winter driving experience preferred.
- No previous driving record conviction involving consumption of illegal or intoxicating substances in the past 7 years.
- No operator’s license suspensions within the previous 3 years involving drug and/or alcohol, or a record that would indicate a disregard for public safety
- Not involved in a major preventable accident in the past 3 years
- No involvement in a preventable rollover or fatality crash within the previous seven 7 years
- No more than 2 moving convictions in the past 3 years.
Trimac: Safety is our Core Value
- We make Safety a part of every decision
- We make Safety personal
- We have the courage to intervene
Trimac Transportation is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to employment equity.
We value a diverse workforce and are committed to hiring practices that are fair and equitable.
Trimac, the premier provider of bulk transportation services, specializes in the safe, timely transport of chemicals, dry bulk, and other tanker freight. Trimac has career opportunities for safety-minded owner-operators. From local and dedicated, to regional and OTR, Trimac offers a variety of opportunities to meet your business needs. With industry-leading pay, extensive flexibility and business advantages; you’ll find a long-lasting business relationship with Trimac Transportation.
Are you looking For a Business Partner That Understands What It Takes to Run Your Business? A lease on with Trimac Transportation!