Dedicated Regional Owner Operator
Dedicated Regional CDL-A Owner Operator Truck DriverNew Fuel Surcharge Program, pay as low as $0.50 per gallon for diesel, Call us today and ask us how!
$4,500 SIGN-ON BONUS!
Speak with a Recruiter today!1-866-8TRIMAC
We are currently seeking a Dedicated Regional Owner Operator in Sikeston, MO reporting to our operation in Memphis, TN. If you are looking for a safety-oriented company that provides consistent, year-round work, partner withTrimac Transportation.
$5,500Weekly Minimum Guarantee + FSC
CDL-A Driver Pay:
- $5,500 weekly minimum guarantee + FSC
- Paid by mileage $1.85CPM (loaded) & $1.35CPM (empty)
Owner Operator Hours:
- Drivers will be out 3-4 nights a week
- Most loads are dispatched out Monday-Friday
- Some weekend work may be required
- Hauling Latex
- Pick up points: Calvert City, KY
- Destination points: East of the Rockies (occassionally west as well)
- Pro Connect Driver Lead Program- Provide qualified leads and potentially win up to$25,000;in addition to monthly prizes!
- $1,500 Referral Bonus
Owner Operator Benefits:
- One free Truck wash each Month
- One Complimentary Oil Change per year
- Equipment provided
- Company-paid base plates (Optional)
- Tractor insurance (Optional)
- Company installed ISAAC driving system (E-logs)
- Business to business discounts on Shop, Fuel, Tires
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver's License
- 1-year verifiable tractor-trailer experience
- Tanker & hazmat endorsements
Past 7 years without:
- Driving violation involving the consumption of illegal or intoxicating substances
- A preventable rollover or fatality crash
Past 3 years without:
- License suspensions involving drug and/or alcohol, or a record that would indicate a disregard for public safety
- A major preventable accident
- Two or more moving convictions
Trimac Safety Commitments
- We make safety a part of every decision
- We make safety personal
- We have the courage to intervene
Trimac Transportation is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to employment equity. We value a diverse workforce and are committed to hiring practices that are fair and equitable.