We are looking for a Contract Corporate Recruiter with full cycle recruiting experience, from talent sourcing and attracting candidates to interviewing and hiring great employees. A successful recruiter will collaborate with department managers on a regular basis and proactively identify future hiring needs. You should also be able to attract candidates using various sources, like social media networks and employee referrals. The responsibilities of the Recruiter are to ensure our company attracts, hires, and retains the best employees, while growing a strong talent pipeline.
In accordance with current Operating Standards, Company Policies and Procedures and in the best interests of the company, its customers, contractors, employees and the public, the Corporate Recruiter's responsibilities include:
- Design and implement overall recruiting strategy
- Develop and update job descriptions and job specifications
- Prepare recruitment materials and post jobs to appropriate job board/newspapers/colleges etc
- Source and recruit candidates by using databases, social media etc
- Screen candidates resumes and job applications
- Conduct interviews using various reliable recruiting and selection tools/methods to filter candidates within schedule
- Assess applicants' relevant knowledge, skills, soft skills, experience, and aptitudes
- Onboard new employees in order to become fully integrated
- Monitor and apply HR recruiting best practices
- Provide analytical and well documented recruiting reports to the rest of the team
- Act as a point of contact and build influential candidate relationships during the selection process
- Promote company's reputation as "best place to work"
- Bachelor's degree in HR or a related field or related experience.
- Proven work experience as a Recruiter (either an in-house recruiter or a staffing agency recruiter)
- Solid ability to conduct different types of interviews.
- Hands on experience with various selection processes (phone interviewing, reference checks, etc)
- Excellent communication, organization, and interpersonal skills
- Transportation recruitment background is preferred but not required
- Able to handle multiple tasks in a high profile and fast paced environment
- Proficient computer skills with Microsoft Office and related software.
- Tenstreet Applicant Tracking System knowledge a plus
- Ability to influence others throughout the organization
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to lead projects to implement new recruiting strategies
WHY WORK FOR TRIMAC?
- Join a team that is driven to improving people's lives
- Service with Safety is our motto and we live it 365 days a year
- Competitive compensation
- Career growth and development opportunities
- Corporate citizenship and partnership
- Inclusive, inspiring and dynamic work environment
- Hybrid work environment
- And much more!
TRIMAC SAFETY COMMITMENTS
- We make Safety a part of every decision.
- We make Safety personal.
- We have the courage to intervene.
Trimac Transportation is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to employment equity. We value a diverse workforce and are committed to hiring practices that are fair and equitable.
We appreciate your interest and taking the time to apply, however only those selected for interviews will be contacted. Thank you!