Class AZ Owner Operators
Class AZ Owner Operator Truck Drivers
$2,500 Sign-on Bonus!
Trimac Transportation is currently looking for Professional Class AZ Owner Operator Truck Drivers for our operations in Port Colborne, ON.
Owner Operator Pay:
- Makeup to $330,000.
- Base rate plus fuel surcharge
- dedicated freight (one-way loaded, empty back)
- Start time varies per customer, 1- 4 nights based on the customer.
- Commodity- Fructose, Glucose, Dextrose
- Pick up points: London, Cardinal, Port Colborne
- Destination points: Northeast USA and some Midwest USA
- NY, PA, KY, TN, MA, MO, QC, ON
- Owner Operator may be subject to support other branches in Ontario.
- Sleeper Truck Only
- PTO & Installation costs will be covered by the O/o
- Company-paid training
- Company-supplied product handling equipment (hydro Pac)
- ISAAC electronic logging system installation
- Company-paid base plates and licensing
- Company-paid tractor/cargo insurance
- Company-paid tolls
- Payless for fuel, tires, and more through Trimac's business-to-Business discounts
- Fuel discounts with major truck stops
- National account tire pricing on the brands you know and like
- WSIB reimbursement or Alternate coverage paid by Trimac.
- Valid Class AZ Commercial Driver's License
- 1-year verifiable tractor-trailer experience
- Pass Trimac safety assessment.
Trimac Transportation is an equal-opportunity employer that is committed to employment equity. We value a diverse workforce and are committed to hiring practices that are fair and equitable.
Trimac Transportation adheres to the Department of Transportation's Drug and Alcohol Testing Regulation - 49 CFR Part 40 - and does not permit the use of Schedule I drugs, including marijuana, for any reason. For more information on DOT regulations, please click here.
Trimac Transportation requires all Owner Operators/Independent Contractors to provide proof of insurance OR proof of WCB/WSIB/NAL. For more information on these insurance policies, please call your perspective province (Alberta: 403-517-6000, Ontario: 800-265-1657, Quebec: 416-344-1000, New Brunswick: 506-632-2200, Nova Scotia: 902-491-8999, Newfoundland: 709-489-1600).
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Reference #: 150010