National Tank Services, a division of Trimac, is a North American leader in the cleaning and maintenance industry. With over 39 locations, National Tank Services offers a variety of career advancement opportunities, competitive pay, benefits and job security.We are currently looking for heavy-duty mechanics for our mechanical shop located in Anjou QC. If you are looking for a safety-oriented company, join the National Tank Services team today!
Compensation: $21.57 - $35 hour (depending on experience) + sign on bonus.
Schedule: Evening shift.
- Permanent, full-time position
- Three weeks vacation after one year of continuous service
- Pension plan to which the employer contributes
- Full group insurance for you and your family
- Annual allowance for the purchase of work clothes
- Tool allowance
- Seniority bonus
- Ongoing training
- Preventative maintenance on the truck, but must be open to work on trailers as well.
- Preventative maintenance on checking tires, wheels, brakes, air systems, clutch/linkage, starting system, electrical system, PM's, electrical work, brakes, suspension and product pump rebuilds.
- Follow safety and use of proper PPE.
- Follow procedures.
- Valid Class 5 Driver License.
- Red Seal is an asset.
- CVIP Certification is an asset.
- Two years verifiable mechanic experience.
- Operation of hand and air tools.
- Grade 12 or equivalent.
- Positive work ethic and attitude.
Other Job Details:
- May work above shoulder level with power and /or hand tools weighing 15 pounds or less and in confined spaces.
- Must meet physical requirements of the position and have mobility, vision, hearing, and sense of smell and dexterity levels appropriate to the duties performed.
- May stand and walk on level and uneven surfaces, twist, bend, push, pull, crouch, climb stairs, bend and crawl, grasp, drag, lift and carry items weighing 50lbs or less.
- Must be willing and able to work at heights up to 15ft.
- We make Safety a part of every decision.
- We make Safety personal.
- We have the courage to intervene.