310T Truck Mechanic
310T Truck Mechanic
Speak with a Recruiter now!1-866-4-TRIMAC
We're looking for a 310T Truck Mechanic Technician for our shop in Mississauga, ON.
If you're looking for a safety-oriented company, partner with National Tank Services! National Tank Services, a division of Trimac, is a North American leader in the cleaning and maintenance industry. With over 39 locations, National Tank Services offers career progression, competitive pay, benefits, and job security. Our four-tiered Mechanic Development Plan offers unprecedented flexibility as your hard work and experience is reflected in your pay as you move through ourpositions.
Mechanic Pay:Earn from $33 to $37 per hour plus shift premiums; $5/h shift premiums for weekend shift
- Evening 3pm - 1:30am (Monday - Thursday) OR Weekend 3 - 12 hour shifts, 7am to 7:30pm (Friday - Sunday) OR Days 5am - 3:30pm (Monday to Thursday)
- Full-time, 40 hours per week
- Holiday and vacation pay
- Extended health benefits
- Pension plan
- Consistent, year-round work
- Tool allowance after 1 year of service
- Boot allowance after 1 year of service
- Preventative maintenance on truck, but must be open to work on trailers as well.
- Preventative maintenance onchecking tires, wheels, brakes, air systems, clutch/linkage, starting system, electrical system, PM's, electrical work, brakes, suspension and product pump rebuilds.
- Follow safety and use of proper PPE.
- Follow procedures.
- Valid Class G Driver License.
- Member of Ontario Trades.
- Two years verifiable mechanic experience.
- Operation of hand and air tools.
- Grade 12 or equivalent.
- Positive work ethic and attitude.
Other Job Details:
- May work above shoulder level with power and /or hand tools weighing 15 pounds or less and in confined spaces.
- Must meet physical requirements of the position and have mobility, vision, hearing, and sense of smell and dexterity levels appropriate to the duties performed.
- May stand and walk on level and uneven surfaces, twist, bend, push, pull, crouch, climb stairs, bend and crawl, grasp, drag, lift and carry items weighing 50lbs or less.
- Must be willing and able to work at heights up to 15ft.
Trimac Safety Commitments
We make safety a part of every decision
We make safety personal
We have the courage to intervene
Trimac Transportation is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to employment equity. We value a diverse workforce and are committed to hiring practices that are fair and equitable.