310J Trailer Mechanic
310J Trailer Mechanic
We're looking for a 310J Trailer Mechanic Technician for our shop in Mississauga, ON.
Our four-tiered Mechanic Development Plan offers unprecedented flexibility as your hard work and experience is reflected in your pay as you move through our positions.
- Starting pay:$32 to $35 per hour plus shift premiums
- ($5/hr shift premiums for weekend shift )
- Evening 3 pm - 1:30 am (Monday - Thursday) or Weekend Shift 7 am-7:30 pm (Friday to Sunday)
- Full-time, 40 hours per week
- Holiday and vacation pay
- Extended health benefits
- Pension plan
- Consistent, year-round work
- Tool allowance after 1 year of service
- Boot allowance after 1 year of service
- Preventative maintenance on the trailer
- Preventative maintenance on checking tires, wheels, brakes, air systems, clutch/linkage, starting system, electrical system, PMs, electrical work, brakes, suspension, and product pump rebuild.
- Follow safety and use of proper PPE.
- Follow procedures.
- Valid Class G Driver's License.
- Member of Ontario Trades.
- Two years of verifiable mechanic experience.
- Operation of hand and air tools.
- Tank inspection is an asset.
- Grade 12 or equivalent.
- Positive work ethic and attitude.
Other Job Details:
- May work above shoulder level with power and /or hand tools weighing 15 pounds or less and in confined spaces.
- Must meet the physical requirements of the position and have mobility, vision, hearing, sense of smell, and dexterity levels appropriate to the duties performed.
- May stand and walk on level and uneven surfaces, twist, bend, push, pull, crouch, climb stairs, bend and crawl, grasp, drag, lift, and carry items weighing 50 lbs or less.
- Must be willing and able to work at heights up to 15ft.
Trimac Safety Commitments
We make safety a part of every decision
We make safety personal
We have the courage to intervene
Trimac Transportation is an equal-opportunity employer that is committed to employment equity. We value a diverse workforce and are committed to hiring practices that are fair and equitable.
Speak with a Recruiter now! 1-866-4-TRIMAC
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Pay: $32 to $35/hour
<ul><li>$32 to $35 per hour plus shift premiums</li>
Job Reference #: 158496