US Driving Careers at Trimac
Find your key to success with us.
Why drive at Trimac?
Our drivers are our greatest asset, so we make sure to treat them right. This means great benefits, a welcoming culture, industry-leading equipment and a high focus on safety. Join the Trimac family today to start hauling in your own personal corner office with a view.
Requirements to Drive in the US
- CDL Class A
- Tanker and hazmat endorsements required for some local runs
- One time endorsement reimbursement provided in some locations
- 1 year verifiable tractor/trailer experience
- Graduate of a Trimac-approved driving school or CVTA/PTDI certified school
- Qualified Military (visit our Military Careers page for more information)
- Acceptable driving record
Trimac Driver Perks
- Local and regional driver opportunities
- Steady and consistent freight
- Your choice of full or part-time hours
- Competitive compensation
- Safety-focussed culture
- Ongoing training and development
We will get you ready for the most fulfilling career of your life. There is no shortage of opportunity here - start your job search today!