We're looking for a Welder for our shop in Guelph, ON.
- $26 - $29hr
- Looking for someone with welding experience (mig, tig, or all nonferrous metals)
- Fabrication experience is an asset.
- 310J trailer mechanic available
- Day shift training for 1-2 months and would transition into an afternoon shift.
- Start time - 6:30 am to 3 pm Monday to Friday weekends off or (Monday - Thursday 10-hour days)
- Holiday and vacation pay.
- Extended health benefits
- Pension plan
- Consistent, year-round work
- Tool allowance after 1 year of service ($500)
- Boot allowance after 1 year of service ($200)
- Follow safety and use of proper PPE.
- Follow procedures.
- Valid Class G Driver's License.
- 1-2 years of verifiable mechanic experience.
- Operation of hand and air tools.
- Grade 12 or equivalent.
- Positive work ethic and attitude.
- May work above shoulder level with power and /or hand tools weighing 15 pounds or less and in confined spaces.
- Must meet the physical requirements of the position and have mobility, vision, hearing, sense of smell, and dexterity levels appropriate to the duties performed.
- May stand and walk on level and uneven surfaces, twist, bend, push, pull, crouch, climb stairs, bend and crawl, grasp, drag, lift, and carry items weighing 50 lbs or less.
- Must be willing and able to work at heights up to 15ft.
Trimac Safety Commitments
We make safety a part of every decision
We make safety personal
We have the courage to intervene.
Trimac Transportation is an equal-opportunity employer that is committed to employment equity. We value a diverse workforce and are committed to hiring practices that are fair and equitable.
Speak with a Recruiter now!1-866-4-TRIMAC