Regional Owner Operator
New Fuel Surcharge Program, pay as low as $0.50 per gallon for diesel, Call us today and ask us how!
CDL-A OWNER OPERATOR TRUCK DRIVER
Trimac Transportation is a North American leader in the bulk transportation industry. With over 140 locations and 75 years of service with safety, Trimac offers career progression, competitive pay, benefits, and job security.
We're looking for professional Owner Operators for our Chemical Operation in Pasadena, TX. If you're looking for a safety-oriented company, partner with Trimac!
CDL-A Driver Pay:
We just added capacity shortage premium pay!
New increase to Owner Operators
Compensation is in the top 10% of the industry
- $1.80 loaded and $1.25 empty
- 1.85 loaded and 1.30 Empty with Premium pay PLUS Fuel surcharge
- $4,807-$6,118/ weekly
- $249,964-$318,136/ yearly
- $1,500 Referral Bonus
- up to $10,000 Sign-on Bonus
- All tolls, bridges and scales are paid by Trimac or reimbursed
- Fuel Discounts- anywhere from $0.30 to $0.60 cents posted price per gallon (Fuel card provided)
- In addition to our crazy fuel discounts & weekly pay, Trimac offers you a NEW fuel surcharge program, were you can pay as low as .50 cents per gallon for diesel
- Out 2-3 days per week.
- Days off and start times vary.
- Some weekend work may be required.
- 5-6 day work week
- Hauling General Chemicals
- Pick up points: Deer Park, Sea Drift, Pearland & Houston
- Destination points: Most loads are within a 600-mile radius of Houston
Owner Operator Benefits:
- One free Truck wash each Month
- One Complimentary Oil Change per year
- Equipment provided at no cost
- Base plates (Optional through Trimac)
- Tractor insurance (Optional through Trimac)
- Company installed ISAAC driving system (E-logs)
- Business to business discounts on Shop, Fuel, Tires
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver's License
- 1-year verifiable tractor-trailer experience
- Hazmat & Tanker endorsements required
Past 7 years without:
- Driving violation involving the consumption of illegal or intoxicating substances
- A preventable rollover or fatality crash
Past 3 years without:
- License suspensions involving drug and/or alcohol, or a record that would indicate a disregard for public safety
- A major preventable accident
- Two or more moving convictions
Speak with a Recruiter today! 1-866-8TRIMAC
Trimac Safety Commitments
We make safety a part of every decision
We make safety personal
We have the courage to intervene
Trimac Transportation is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to employment equity. We value a diverse workforce and are committed to hiring practices that are fair and equitable.
Trimac Transportation adheres toThe Department of Transportation's Drug and Alcohol Testing Regulation - 49 CFR Part 40 - and does not authorize the use of Schedule I drugs, including marijuana, for any reason. For more information on DOT regulations please click here.