Regional Company Driver
CDL-A COMPANY TRUCK DRIVER
Trimac Transportation is a North American leader in the bulk transportation industry. With over 140 locations and 75 years of service with safety, Trimac offers career progression, competitive pay, benefits, and job security.
We're looking for professional Company Drivers for our Chemical Operation in Pasadena, TX. If you're looking for a safety-oriented company, partner with Trimac!
*Please note Trimac honors current medical cards.
Truck Driver Pay:
- Paid by mileage $0.62 CPM (loaded) & $0.58 CPM (empty)
$1,500 Referral Bonus
- 5,000 Sign-On Bonus
Company Driver Details:
- Drivers are out 2-3 days per trip.
- Days off and start times vary.
- Some weekend work may be required.
- 5-6 day work week
- Hauling General Chemicals
- Pick up points: Deer Park, Sea Drift, Pearland & Houston
- Destination points: Most loads are within a 600-mile radius of Houston
Company Driver Benefits:
- Paid weekly direct deposit
- Paid orientation training
- 11 Holidays, Vacation Days Accrued, Vacation Pay every week
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Life insurance (Company Paid), disability insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts (Health & Dependent Care)
- 401 (K)Profit sharing with company match (fully vested after 3 years)
- Consistent, year-round work
- Have your Driver voice heard at regular Driver Committee meetings
- A Retention Committee working to decrease departures
- Company events for you and your family to attend
- An honest commitment to Safety. Don't feel safe in weather? Don't drive.
- A fleet that is aged 2015 or newer
- Access to our Trimac Academy online learning portal for free career building courses for professional development
- Volunteer opportunities in your community
- Valid ClassA Commercial Driver's License
- 1-year verifiable tractor-trailer experience
- Tanker & hazmat endorsements
- TWIC card
Past 7 years without:
- Driving violation involving the consumption of illegal or intoxicating substances
- A preventable rollover or fatality crash
Past 3 years without:
- License suspensions involving drug and/or alcohol, or a record that would indicate a disregard for public safety
- A major preventable accident
- Two or more moving convictions
Trimac Safety Commitments
We make safety a part of every decision
We make safety personal
We have the courage to intervene
Trimac Transportation is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to employment equity. We value a diverse workforce and are committed to hiring practices that are fair and equitable.
Trimac Transportation adheres toThe Department of Transportation's Drug and Alcohol Testing Regulation - 49 CFR Part 40 - and does not authorize the use of Schedule I drugs, including marijuana, for any reason. For more information on DOT regulations please click here.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Reference #: 121187