Regional Company Driver
Regional CDL-A Company Truck Drivers
$4,500 Sign-On Bonus!
Speak with a Recruiter today!1-866-8TRIMAC
Trimac Transportation is a North American leader in the bulk transportation industry. With over 140 locations and 75 years of service with safety, Trimac offers career progression, competitive pay, benefits, and job security.
We're currently seeking Regional Company Truck Drivers for our operation in Fairburn, GA. If you are looking for a safety-oriented company that provides consistent, year-round work partner with Trimac Transportation.
*Please note Trimac honors current medical cards.
CDL-A Driver Pay:
- $1,300- $1,525/weekly
- Paid by mileage $0.61CPM (Loaded) & $0.56CPM (Empty)
- Drivers are out 1-3 days
- 2000-2500 miles each week
- Hauling Various Chemicals
- Typical delivery points:WI, MI, IL, OH, PA, TX, LA, MS, NJ, KY & TN
- Pro Connect Driver Lead Program- Provide qualified leads and potentially win up to$25,000;in addition to monthly prizes!
- ISAAC All Stars Program- Individual driving scores are reviewed through our e-log system and can win up to$200 in rewards each week!
- $1,500 Referral Bonus
- Paid weekly direct deposit
- Paid orientation training
- Holiday and vacation pay
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Life insurance, disability insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts (Health & Dependent Care)
- 401 (K)Profit sharing with company match (fully vested after 3 years)
- Consistent, year-round work
- Tuition reimbursement (if eligible)
- Have your Driver voice heard at regular Driver Committee meetings
- A Retention Committee working to decrease departures
- Company events for you and your family to attend
- An honest commitment to Safety. Don't feel safe in weather? Don't drive.
- A fleet that is aged 2015 or newer
- Access to our Trimac Academy online learning portal for free career building courses for professional development
- Volunteer opportunities in your community
- Valid ClassA Commercial Driver's License
- 1-year verifiable tractor-trailer experience
Past 7 years without:
- Driving violation involving the consumption of illegal or intoxicating substances
- A preventable rollover or fatality crash
Past 3 years without:
- License suspensions involving drug and/or alcohol, or a record that would indicate a disregard for public safety
- A major preventable accident
- Two or more moving convictions
Trimac Safety Commitments
- We make safety a part of every decision
- We make safety personal
- We have the courage to intervene
Trimac Transportation is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to employment equity. We value a diverse workforce and are committed to hiring practices that are fair and equitable.