Regional Company Driver
CDL-A Regional Company Truck Driver
$5,000 Sign-on Bonus
Speak with a Recruiter now!1-866-8TRIMAC
Trimac Transportation is a North American leader in the bulk transportation industry. With over 140 locations and 75 years of service with safety, Trimac offers career progression, competitive pay, benefits, and job security.
We're looking for professional Owner Operators for our Dry Bulk/ Carbon Operation inMarshall, TX. If you're looking for a safety-oriented company, partner with Trimac!
*Please note Trimac honors current medical cards.
Company Driver Pay:
- $1,600 - $1,900 per week/gross
- $0.60 CPM (loaded) / $0.60CPM (empty)
- $5,000 Sign On Bonus
- $1,500 Referral Bonus
Company Driver Details:
- Hauling Carbon
- Dedicated runs, Out and back, no backhauls
- Pick up point: Marshall, TX (pre-loaded)
- Destination points: TX, LA, OK, AR, AL, GA, CA, NY
- Running 2500-3000 miles per week
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver's License
- Tanker endorsement
- 1-year verifiable tractor-trailer experience
- Ability to operate blower to unload
Company Driver Benefits:
- Paid weekly, direct deposit
- Paid orientation training
- 11 Holidays, Vacation
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Life insurance, disability insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts (Health & Dependent Care)
- 401 (K)Profit sharing with company match (fully vested after 3 years)
- Consistent, year-round work
- Tuition reimbursement(if eligible)
- Pro Connect Driver Lead Program- Provide qualified leads and potentially win up to$25,000;in addition to monthly prizes!
- Driver Sales Lead Program- Provide a potential business lead and receive rewards up to$2,500 for each lead!
- ISAAC All-Stars Program- Individual driving scores are reviewed through our e-log system and can win up to$200 in rewards each week!
- Driving School Tuition Reimbursement Program- Graduate from an approved program and received reimbursement for$200 a month up to $5,000 total!
Past 7 years without:
- Driving violation involving the consumption of illegal or intoxicating substances
- A preventable rollover or fatality crash
Past 3 years without:
- License suspensions involving drug and/or alcohol, or a record that would indicate a disregard for public safety
- A major preventable accident
- Two or more moving convictions
Trimac Safety Commitments
We make safety a part of every decision
We make safety personal
We have the courage to intervene
Trimac Transportation is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to employment equity. We value a diverse workforce and are committed to hiring practices that are fair and equitable.