Owner Operator - Aggregate - Fort McMurray
Class 1 Owner Operator Truck Drivers
We're looking for professional OWNER OPERATORS hauling Aggregates in Fort McMurray, AB. If you're looking for a safety-oriented company, partner with Trimac!
Hiring Bonus of $5,000!
Class 1 Driver Pay:
- Pay by Metric Tonnage
- Average earnings of $300,000 gross/year
- Local- Camp Position
- Rotational Shift. Flexible schedule
- 13 hour day shift.
- Company installed ISAAC in-cab driving system
- Business to business discounts on fuel and tires
- Experienced and professional dispatch and operations team
- Camp Paid for by Trimac
- Valid Class 1 Commercial Driver's License
- 1 year verifiable experience, Super B a bonus
- Tractor with 244 or less wheelbase
- Wetkit Required
- 2012 or newer tractor required and 244 or less wheelbase
- Day Cab Preferred
- Pass Trimac safety assessment
- Local deliveries: Hammerstone Quarry to oil sand sites
- Aggregate hauling
- Customer Required Clean Shaven policy
Speak with a Recruiter now!1-866-4TRIMAC
Trimac Safety Commitments
- We make safety a part of every decision
- We make safety personal
- We have the courage to intervene
Trimac Transportation adheres toThe Department of Transportation's Drug and Alcohol Testing Regulation - 49 CFR Part 40 - and does not authorize the use of Schedule I drugs, including marijuana, for any reason. For more information on DOT regulations please click here.
Trimac Transportation requires all Owner Operators/Independent Contractors to provide proof of insurance OR proof of WCB/WSIB/NAL. For more information on these insurance policies, please call your perspective province (WCB Alberta: 403-517-6000, NAL Ontario: 800-265-1657, WSIB Quebec: 416-344-1000).
APPLY ONLINE TODAY! https://intelliapp.driverapponline.com/c/trimaccnoo