OTR Company Driver
$5,000 Sign-on Bonus and$1,500 Referral Program!
We're currently seeking an OTR Company Truck Driver for our operation in Spartanburg, SC. If you are looking for a safety-orientedcompany that provides consistent, year-round work, partner withTrimac Transportation!
*Please note Trimac honors current medical cards.
CDL-A Company Driver Pay:
- $1,938- $2,325/ weekly
- Paid by mileage $0.80CPM (loaded) & $0.75CPM (empty)
- Hauling Chemicals
- Drivers are out 3 weeks
- Pick up points: Various locations in SC
- Destination points: All 48 States
- 2500-3500 miles a week
Truck Driver Benefits:
- Paid weekly direct deposit
- Paid orientation training
- Holiday and vacation pay
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Life insurance, disability insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts (Health & Dependent Care)
- 401 (K)Profit sharing with company match (fully vested after 3 years)
- Consistent, year-round work
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver's License
- 1-year verifiable tractor-trailer experience
- Tanker & hazmat endorsements
- TWIC Card
- Passport a plus
Past 7 years without:
- Driving violation involving the consumption of illegal or intoxicating substances
- A preventable rollover or fatality crash
Past 3 years without:
- License suspensions involving drug and/or alcohol, or a record that would indicate a disregard for public safety
- A major preventable accident
- Two or more moving convictions
Speak with a Recruiter today! 1-866-8TRIMAC
Trimac Safety Commitments
We make safety a part of every decision
We make safety personal
We have the courage to intervene
Trimac Transportation is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to employment equity. We value a diverse workforce and are committed to hiring practices that are fair and equitable.
Trimac Transportation adheres toThe Department of Transportation's Drug and Alcohol Testing Regulation - 49 CFR Part 40 - and does not authorize the use of Schedule I drugs, including marijuana, for any reason. For more information on DOT regulations please click here.