OTR Company Driver
CDL-A OTR Company Driver
$4,500 Sign-on Bonus!
Speak with a Recruiter today!1-866-8TRIMAC
We're currently seeking an OTR Company Drivers for our operation in Geismar, LA. If you are looking for a safety-oriented company that provides consistent, year-round work, partner withTrimac Transportation.
CDL-A Driver Pay:
- $75,400-$87,646/ year
- $1,450- $1,682/ week
- Paid by mileage $0.65CPM (loaded) & $0.51CPM (empty)
Company Driver Hours:
- Drivers are typically out 3-4 days
- Drivers can be out up to 7 days occassionally
- Pick up points: Geismar, LA
- Destination points:
- Gulf Coast: TX, LA
- Southeast: SC, NC, KY, FL
- Midwest: IL, WI, MI
- West: CA
- 2500-3000 miles a week.
- Hauling various chemicals
- Pro Connect Driver Lead Program- Provide qualified leads and potentially win up to $25,000;in addition to monthly prizes!
- ISAAC All Stars Program- Individual driving scores are reviewed through our e-log system and can win up to $200 in rewards each week!
- $1,500 Referral Bonus
- Paid weekly direct deposit
- Paid orientation training
- Holiday and vacation pay
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Life insurance, disability insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts (Health & Dependent Care)
- 401 (K)Profit sharing with company match (fully vested after 3 years)
- Consistent, year-round work
- Tuition reimbursement (if eligible)
- Have your Driver voice heard at regular Driver Committee meetings
- A Retention Committee working to decrease departures
- Company events for you and your family to attend
- An honest commitment to Safety. Don't feel safe in weather? Don't drive.
- A fleet that is aged 2015 or newer
- Access to our Trimac Academy online learning portal for free career building courses for professional development
- Volunteer opportunities in your community
- Valid ClassA Commercial Driver's License
- 1-year verifiable tractor-trailer experience
- Tanker & hazmat endorsements
- TWIC Card
Past 7 years without:
- Driving violation involving the consumption of illegal or intoxicating substances
- A preventable rollover or fatality crash
Past 3 years without:
- License suspensions involving drug and/or alcohol, or a record that would indicate a disregard for public safety
- A major preventable accident
- Two or more moving convictions
Trimac Safety Commitments
- We make safety a part of every decision
- We make safety personal
- We have the courage to intervene
Trimac Transportation is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to employment equity. We value a diverse workforce and are committed to hiring practices that are fair and equitable.