OTR Company Driver
OTR CDL-A TRUCK DRIVER
SIGN-ON BONUS $5,000!
We're currently seeking Company Drivers for our Chemical operation in Lansing, IL (Chicago,IL). If you are looking for a safety-oriented company that provides consistent, year-round work, partner with Trimac Transportation.
*Please note Trimac honors current medical cards.
CDL-A Driver Pay:
- Average pay:$1,900 - $2,300 / week
- $0.80CPM loaded and $.75 CPM empty
- $25 an hour Detention
- $5,000 Sign-on Bonus
- $1,500 Referral Bonus
- Hauling Chemicals, Dedicated Lanes
- Pick up points: IL & MI
- Destination points: Southeast, Southwest, Gulf Coast
Driver Reward Programs:
- Pro Connect Driver Lead Program- Provide qualified leads and potentially win up to $25,000; in addition to monthly prizes!
- ISAAC All Stars Program- Individual driving scores are reviewed through our e-log system and can win up to $200 in rewards each week!
- Driving School Tuition Reimbursement Program- Graduate from an approved program and received reimbursement for $200 a month up to $5,000 total!
Company Driver Benefits:
- Paid weekly direct deposit
- Paid orientation training
- Holiday and vacation pay
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Reimbursement for COBRA until 90 days for benefits activates
- Employee Assistance Program
- Life insurance, disability insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts (Health & Dependent Care)
- 401 (K)Profit sharing with company match (fully vested after 3 years)
- Consistent, year-round work
- Have your Driver voice heard at regular Driver Committee meetings
- A Retention Committee working to decrease departures
- Company events for you and your family to attend
- An honest commitment to Safety. Don't feel safe in weather? Don't drive.
- A fleet that is aged 2019 or newer
- Access to our Trimac Academy online learning portal for free career building courses for professional development
- Volunteer opportunities in your community
- Valid ClassA Commercial Driver's License
- 1-year verifiable tractor-trailer experience
- Hazmat & Tanker Endorsements required
Past 7 years without:
- Driving violation involving the consumption of illegal or intoxicating substances
- A preventable rollover or fatality crash
Past 3 years without:
- License suspensions involving drug and/or alcohol, or a record that would indicate a disregard for public safety
- A major preventable accident
- Two or more moving convictions
Trimac Safety Commitments
- We make safety a part of every decision
- We make safety personal
- We have the courage to intervene