Owner Operators: Long Haul truck driving opportunities now available at Trimac!
OTR/long haul tanker and bulk truck driving opportunities are now open to Class 1 owner operators across Canada! Trimac Transportation understands the impact long haul driving has on home and family life, and we want to ensure the time truck drivers spend with their loved ones is memorable. That’s why we offer excellent earning potential, a NEW Long Haul Incentive Program and plenty of other rewards, year round:
- Competitive pay
- Paid training
- Fuel protection
- PAID wait times and layovers (conditions apply)
- Safety Incentive – 1% gross first 2 years, 2% gross for 3+ years
- Tire saving bulk purchasing
- FREE quarterly inspections
- Company fuel card
- Paid permits & plates (HVUT not included) (some conditions apply, contact a recruiter for details)
- Paid installation and repairs on product equipment
- No charge for “On Board” satellite tracking and communications
- Family Enhancement Ride Along Program (some restrictions may apply)
- WSIB/WCB reimbursement ( some conditions apply, contact a recruiter for details)
NEW Long Haul Incentive Program
We’re pleased to announce the launch of our new Long Haul Incentive Program! This program is designed to recognize and reward the commitment of our Long Haul owner operators and their families. Ask your recruiter how you can TAKE A FAMILY VACATION ON US!
Run the great provinces of Canada with Trimac – a leading bulk transportation provider!
Interested in a rewarding career with Trimac?
Contact us to hear more about Owner Operator tanker truck driving opportunities in our OTR/long haul divisions!
What we need from you:
- Class 1/AZ license
- 1 year tractor/trailer driving experience
- No record involving consumption of illegal or intoxicating substances (last 10 years)
- No license suspension in last 3 years
- No major preventable accident in last 3 years
- No more than 2 highway convictions in the last 2 years
- Must pass company-approved controlled substance test