Local/Regional Owner Operator
CDL-A Dedicated Local/Regional Owner Operator Truck Driver
Speak with a Recruiter now! 1-866-8-TRIMAC
Trimac Transportation is a North American leader in the bulk transportation industry. With over 140 locations and 75 years of service with safety, Trimac offers career progression, competitive pay, benefits, and job security.
We're looking for professional Owner Operators for our Dry BulkOperation in Fort Worth, TX.If you're looking for a safety-oriented company, partner with Trimac!
CDL-A Driver Pay:$4,000 - $4,500+/week
- $800-$900 per day
- $1500 Referral Bonus offered
- Weekly pay/ direct deposit
Owner Operator Details:
- Hauling dry bulk
- Pick Up/Destination Points: San Antonio, TX, Dallas, TX, Fort Worth, TX
- Home daily
- Installation of blower required (company provided)
Truck Driver Benefits:
- 2010 or newer preferred
- Company-paid base plates (Optional)
- Tractor insurance (Optional)
- Company installed ISAAC driving system (E-logs)
- Business to business discounts on fuel and tires
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver's License
- Tanker Endorsement
- 1-year verifiable tractor-trailer experience
- Pro Connect Driver Lead Program- Provide qualified leads and potentially win up to$25,000;in addition to monthly prizes!
- Driver Sales Lead Program- Provide a potential business lead and receive rewards up to$2,500 for each lead!
- Driving School Tuition Reimbursement Program -Graduate from an approved program and received reimbursement for$200 a month up to $5,000 total!
Past 7 years without:
- Driving violation involving the consumption of illegal or intoxicating substances
- A preventable rollover or fatality crash
Past 3 years without:
- License suspensions involving drug and/or alcohol, or a record that would indicate a disregard for public safety
- A major preventable accident
- Two or more moving convictions
Trimac Safety Commitments
We make safety a part of every decision
We make safety personal
We have the courage to intervene
Trimac Transportation is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to employment equity. We value a diverse workforce and are committed to hiring practices that are fair and equitable.