Local Company Driver
$3,000 Sign-On Bonus!We're looking for professional Company Drivers for our Cement and Lime Operation in Aubrey, TX. If you're looking for a safety-oriented company, partner with Trimac!
*Please note Trimac honors current medical cards.
Company Driver Pay:
- $1,200 - $1,400 per week(by the ton load pay)
- $1,300 minimum guarantee (6 days on schedule)
- $1,083minimum guarantee (5 days on schedule)
- $3,000 Sign-On Bonus
- $1,500 Referral Bonus
- Full-time shifts, Monday - Friday
- Start between 4 am - 6 am; finish between 4 pm - 6 pm
- Pick-up: Aubrey, TX
- Deliver to Road jobs or construction areas in DFW, 3-4 loads a day
- ISAAC All-Stars Program- Individual driving scores are reviewed through our e-log system and can win up to 200in rewards each week!
- Driving School Tuition Reimbursement Program- Graduate from an approved program and received reimbursement for$200 a month of up to $5,000 total!
- Paid weekly direct deposit
- Paid online orientation
- 11 Holidays, Vacation Days Accrued, Vacation Pay
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Life insurance, disability insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts (Health & Dependent Care)
- 401 (K)Profit sharing with company match (fully vested after 3 years)
- Consistent, year-round work
- Local runs
- Hauling Cement and Lime
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver's License w/ Tanker Endorsement
- 1-year verifiable tractor-trailer experience
- 1 year of Tanker driving experiencerequired
Past 7 years without:
- Driving violation involving the consumption of illegal or intoxicating substances
- A preventable rollover or fatality crash
Past 3 years without:
- License suspensions involving drug and/or alcohol, or a record that would indicate a disregard for public safety
- A major preventable accident
- Two or more moving convictions
Trimac Safety Commitments
- We make safety a part of every decision
- We make safety personal
- We have the courage to intervene
Speak with a Recruiter now! 1-866-8-TRIMACTrimac Transportation is an equal-opportunity employer that is committed to employment equity. We value a diverse workforce and are committed to hiring practices that are fair and equitable.
Trimac Transportation adheres to the Department of Transportation's Drug and Alcohol Testing Regulation - 49 CFR Part 40 - and does not authorize the use of Schedule I drugs, including marijuana, for any reason. For more information on DOT regulations please click here.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Pay: $30 to $35/hour
<ul><li><strong>$1,200 - $1,400 per week</strong>(by the ton load pay)</li>
Job Reference #: 201358