Local Company Driver
Local CDL-A Dry Bulk Truck Driver
We're currently seeking Company Drivers for our operation in Portage, IN. If you are looking for a safety-oriented company that provides consistent, year-round work, partner with Trimac Transportation.
*Please note Trimac honors current medical cards.
CDL-A Driver Pay:
- Average weekly pay:$850 - $1,200 /week
- $1,200 Minimum Guarantee(after 1 year)
- $1,500 Referral Bonus
Driver Reward Programs:
- Pro Connect Driver Lead Program- Provide qualified leads and potentially win up to $25,000; in addition to monthly prizes!
- Driver Sales Lead Program- Provide a potential business lead and receive rewards up to $2,500 for each lead!
- ISAAC All-Stars Program- Individual driving scores are reviewed through our e-log system and can win up to $200 in rewards each week!
- Driving School Tuition Reimbursement Program- Graduate from an approved program and received reimbursement for $200 a month up to $5,000 total!
- Hauling Cement
- Pick up points: IN, IL
- Destination points: IL, IN, MI
- Home daily
Company Driver Benefits:
- Paid weekly direct deposit
- Paid orientation training
- Holiday and vacation pay
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Life insurance, disability insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts (Health & Dependent Care)
- 401 (K)Profit sharing with company match (fully vested after 3 years)
- Consistent, year-round work
- Tuition reimbursement (if eligible)
- Have your Driver's voice heard at regular Driver Committee meetings
- A Retention Committee working to decrease departures
- Company events for you and your family to attend
- An honest commitment to Safety. Don't feel safe in the weather? Don't drive.
- A fleet that is aged 2015 or newer
- Access to our Trimac Academy online learning portal for free career-building courses for professional development
- Volunteer opportunities in your community
- Valid ClassA Commercial Driver's License
- 1-year verifiable tractor-trailer experience
Past 7 years without:
- Driving violation involving the consumption of illegal or intoxicating substances
- A preventable rollover or fatality crash
Past 3 years without:
- License suspensions involving drug and/or alcohol, or a record that would indicate a disregard for public safety
- A major preventable accident
- Two or more moving convictions
Trimac Safety Commitments
- We make safety a part of every decision
- We make safety personal
- We have the courage to intervene
Speak with a Recruiter today! 1-866-8TRIMAC
Trimac Safety Commitments
We make safety a part of every decision
We make safety personal
We have the courage to intervene
Trimac Transportation is an equal-opportunity employer that is committed to employment equity. We value a diverse workforce and are committed to hiring practices that are fair and equitable.
Trimac Transportation adheres toThe Department of Transportation's Drug and Alcohol Testing Regulation - 49 CFR Part 40 - and does not authorize the use of Schedule I drugs, including marijuana, for any reason. For more information on DOT regulations please click here.