Local Company Driver
CDL-A LOCAL COMPANY TRUCK DRIVERApply online here:https://intelliapp.driverapponline.com/c/trimac
Trimac Transportation is a North American leader in the bulk transportation industry. With over 140 locations and 75 years of service with safety, Trimac offers career progression, competitive pay, benefits, and job security.
We're looking for professional Company Drivers for our Cement and Lime Operation in Shreveport, LA. If you're looking for a safety-oriented company, partner with Trimac!
*Please note Trimac honors current medical cards.
CDL-A Driver Pay:
- $800-1100 per week(by the ton load pay)
- $1,500 Referral Bonus
- Full-time shifts, Monday - Friday (every other Saturday)
- Start between 6 am - 7 am; finish between 4 pm - 6 pm
- Pick-up: Shreveport, LA
- Deliver to: Silos in and around LA
- Driver Sales Lead Program- Provide a potential business lead and receive rewards up to$2,500for each lead!
- ISAAC All-Stars Program- Individual driving scores are reviewed through our e-log system and can win up to$200 in rewards each week!
- Driving School Tuition Reimbursement Program- Graduate from an approved program and received reimbursement for$200 a month up to $5,000 total!
- Paid weekly direct deposit
- Paid online orientation
- 11 Holidays, Vacation Days Accrued, Vacation Pay
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Life insurance, disability insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts (Health & Dependent Care)
- 401 (K)Profit sharing with company match (fully vested after 3 years)
- Consistent, year-round work
- Local runs
- Hauling Cement and Lime/pebbles
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver's License
- 1-year verifiable tractor-trailer experience
- Tanker endorsement
Past 7 years without:
- Driving violation involving the consumption of illegal or intoxicating substances
- A preventable rollover or fatality crash
Past 3 years without:
- License suspensions involving drug and/or alcohol, or a record that would indicate a disregard for public safety
- A major preventable accident
- Two or more moving convictions
Trimac Safety Commitments
We make safety a part of every decision
We make safety personal
We have the courage to intervene
Trimac Transportation is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to employment equity.We value a diverse workforce and are committed to hiring practices that are fair and equitable.
Pay: $20 to $27.50/hour
<ul><li>$800-$1100 per week(by the ton load pay)</li>
Job Reference #: 156132