Local Company Driver
CDL-A Company Truck Driver
Speak with a Recruiter now!1-866-8-TRIMACTrimac Transportation is a North American leader in the bulk transportation industry. With over 140 locations and 75 years of service with safety, Trimac offers career progression, competitive pay, benefits, and job security.
We're looking for professional Company Drivers for our Chemical Operation in the Reno area. If you're looking for a safety-oriented company, partner with Trimac!
*Please note Trimac honors current medical cards.
Truck Driver Pay:Pay equaling up to $27-$30 an hour
Truck Driver Hours:
- Full-time shifts, 12 - 14 hours (50 - 70 per week)
- 5 days a week Mon-Friday, some weekends; Start times will vary
- This is a local position, however, please keep in mind you might have to stay out overnight.
- Hauling Latex- Non Hazmat
- Stockton/Tracy to Fernley, NV Lane
- Hauling pre-loaded trailers
Company Driver Benefits:
- Paid weekly direct deposit
- Paid orientation training
- Holiday and vacation pay
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Life insurance, disability insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts (Health & Dependent Care)
- 401 (K)Profit sharing with company match (fully vested after 3 years)
- Consistent, year-round work
- Tuition reimbursement (if eligible)
- Have your Driver voice heard at regular Driver Committee meetings
- A Retention Committee working to decrease departures
- Company events for you and your family to attend
- An honest commitment to Safety. Don't feel safe in weather? Don't drive.
- A fleet that is aged 2015 or newer
- Access to our Trimac Academy online learning portal for free career building courses for professional development
- Volunteer opportunities in your community
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver's License
- Tanker EndorsementRequired
- Must be able to obtain Hazmat & TWIC card
- 1-year verifiable tractor-trailer experience
Past 7 years without:
- Driving violation involving the consumption of illegal or intoxicating substances
- A preventable rollover or fatality crash
Past 3 years without:
- License suspensions involving drug and/or alcohol, or a record that would indicate a disregard for public safety
- A major preventable accident
- Two or more moving convictions
Trimac Safety Commitments
We make safety a part of every decision
We make safety personal
We have the courage to intervene
Trimac Transportation is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to employment equity.We value a diverse workforce and are committed to hiring practices that are fair and equitable.