Local CDL Cement Company Driver
CDL-A Company Truck Driver
Double Eagle Transportation, a Trimac company, is a leading cement transportation company. Double Eagle offers career progression, competitive pay, benefits, and job security.We're looking for professional Company Drivers for our Dry Bulk Operation in Hesperia, CA. If you're looking for a safety-oriented company, partner with Double Eagle Transportation, a Trimac Company!
*Please note Trimac honors current medical cards.
This position will be based out of Downey, California, candidates must be open to interview and road-test in Hesperia, CA.
CDL-A Driver Pay:
- $1,250 - $1,900 per week
- Hourly pay and percentage pay blend equaling $27 - $30 per hour
- $3,500 sign-on bonus
- $1,500 referral bonus
- Pro Connect Driver Lead Program- Provide qualified leads and potentially win up to $25,000;in addition to monthly prizes!
- Driving School Tuition Reimbursement Program- Graduate from an approved program and received reimbursementt for$200 a month up to $5,000 total!
- Full-time shifts, 10 - 14 hours depending on shift (50 - 70 per week)
- Hiring for all shifts- Day & Night shifts
- 100% Local runs, home daily
- Regional drivers- home every 2-3 days
- Hauling powdered cement, bulk powder products, limestone, sand and gypsum
- Routes: High Desert Area, Southern California, Bakersfield & Las Vegas Areas
- Paid weekly direct deposit
- Paid orientation training
- Holiday and vacation pay
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Life insurance, disability insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts (Health & Dependent Care)
- 401 (K)Profit sharing with company match (fully vested after 3 years)
- Consistent, year-round work
- Tuition reimbursement (if eligible)
- Valid ClassA Commercial Driver's License
- 1-year verifiable tractor-trailer experience
- Doubles, Triples & Tanker Endorsements required
Past 7 years without:
- Driving violation involving the consumption of illegal or intoxicating substances
- A preventable rollover or fatality crash
Past 3 years without:
- License suspensions involving drug and/or alcohol, or a record that would indicate a disregard for public safety
- A major preventable accident
- Two or more moving convictions
Speak with a Recruiter today! 1-866-8TRIMAC
Trimac Safety Commitments
We make safety a part of every decision
We make safety personal
We have the courage to intervene
Trimac Transportation is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to employment equity. We value a diverse workforce and are committed to hiring practices that are fair and equitable.
Trimac Transportation adheres toThe Department of Transportation's Drug and Alcohol Testing Regulation - 49 CFR Part 40 - and does not authorize the use of Schedule I drugs, including marijuana, for any reason. For more information on DOT regulations please click here.