Want to stay local? Trimac has the tanker & dry bulk truck driving job for you!
Trimac Transportation has local tanker and dry bulk truck driving opportunities available for the safe transport of chemicals, solvents, fly ash and cement. With steady freight, industry-leading pay and your choice of full or part-time hours, you’ll make great money without driving too far from home!
Our drivers are our greatest asset, so we make sure to treat them right. Join the Trimac family today to start driving fantastic local routes with top benefits to match.
- Paid product training
- Weekly pay with direct deposit
- Medical, dental and vision insurance for you and your family
- Health and wellness initiatives
- Holiday / vacation pay
- Matching 401K
- Opportunities to advance
- Employee recognition programs
As a premier bulk transportation provider, Trimac is committed to providing first-rate support to our tanker drivers and ensuring their safety and security at all times.
We have local tanker trucking jobs available for experienced drivers, CDL grads just out of school and qualified military veterans. Be part of the most elite bulk carrier in the U.S. today - if you’re interested in learning more about our local tanker truck driving opportunities, call to speak with our recruiters now!
- Class A CDL
- Tanker and hazmat endorsements required for some local runs
- One time endorsement reimbursement provided in some locations
- 1 year verifiable tractor/trailer experience; OR
- Graduate of a Trimac-approved driving school or CVTA/PTDI certified school; OR
- Qualified military www.trimacjobs/military
- Good driving record