Journeyman/ Apprentice Welder
Trimac Energy Services, (a division of Trimac Transportation) is looking for a Journeyman/ Apprentice Welder for our shop in Fort Mcmurray, AB. We value hard work, perseverance, and dedication and looking for people looking to grow! We offer competitive compensation, benefits, and a pension program.
- Journeyman rate $50.33/ per hour
- $1000 per month northern bonus
- 6 am - 6 pm
- 7 days on 7 days off
- Vacation pay.
- Extended health benefits.
- Company-matched pension plan.
- Consistent, year-round work.
- Preventative maintenance on trailers and commercial trailers/trucks.
- Preventative maintenance on checking tires, wheels, brakes, air systems, clutch/linkage, starting system, electrical system, PM's, electrical work, brakes, suspension, and product pump rebuilds.
- Follow safe work procedures and use proper PPE.
- Two years of verifiable welding experience - Must be able to weld Mig, Tig, and SMAW.
- Aluminum welding, Stainless welding - multiple positional welding is an asset.
- Operation of hand and air tools.
- Must be physically fit and reasonably strong enough to perform required duties.
- Grade 12 or equivalent.
- Positive work ethic and attitude.
- Journeyman certification or apprentice Blue Book.
- Dual welding/ HET certification is considered an asset.
Trimac Safety Commitments
- We make safety a part of every decision
- We make safety personal
- We have the courage to intervene
Speak with a Recruiter now! 1-866-4-TRIMAC