We're looking for a Journeyman Mechanic or a 3rd or 4th-year Apprentice for our shop in Regina, SK.
Our four-tiered Mechanic Development Plan offers unprecedented flexibility as your hard work and experience is reflected in your pay as you move through ourpositions.
Journeyman/woman Pay:$36.72/hour plus shift premium $1.25
- Monday to Friday, 12:30 pm to 9:00 pm.
- Full-time, 40 hours per week.
- Holiday and vacation pay.
- Extended health benefits.
- Pension plan.
- Consistent, year-round work.
- Tool allowance after 1 year of service.
- Boot allowance after 1 year of service.
- Preventative maintenance on the truck, but must be open to work on trailers as well.
- Preventative maintenance onchecking tires, wheels, brakes, air systems, clutch/linkage, starting system, electrical system, PM's, electrical work, brakes, suspension and product pump rebuilds.
- Follow safety and use of proper PPE.
- Follow procedures.
- Valid Class 5 Driver License.
- Red Seal is an asset.
- CVIP Certification is an asset.
- Two years verifiable mechanic experience.
- Operation of hand and air tools.
- Grade 12 or equivalent.
- Positive work ethic and attitude.
Other Job Details:
- May work above shoulder level with power and /or hand tools weighing 15 pounds or less and in confined spaces.
- Must meet physical requirements of the position and have mobility, vision, hearing, and sense of smell and dexterity levels appropriate to the duties performed.
- May stand and walk on level and uneven surfaces, twist, bend, push, pull, crouch, climb stairs, bend and crawl, grasp, drag, lift and carry items weighing 50lbs or less.
- Must be willing and able to work at heights up to 15ft.
Trimac Safety Commitments
We make safety a part of every decision
We make safety personal
We have the courage to intervene
Trimac Transportation is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to employment equity. We value a diverse workforce and are committed to hiring practices that are fair and equitable.
Speak with a Recruiter now!1-866-4-TRIMAC