Washrack Technician- Pasadena, TX
Washrack Technician (Entry-level Position!)
Speak with a Recruiter today! 1-866-8TRIMAC
We’re looking for a Washrack Technician for our shop in Bayport, TX. National Tank Services, a division of Trimac, is a North American leader in the cleaning and maintenance industry. With over 39 locations, National Tank Services offers career progression, competitive pay, benefits, and job security.
Our four-tiered Washrack Development Plan offers unprecedented flexibility as your hard work and experience is reflected in your pay as you move through our positions. If you're looking for a safety-oriented company, partner with National Tank Services!
- $15-$19 (commensurate on experience)
- Full Time
- 2nd Shift 3:00 pm-11:30 pm (M-F, occasionally Saturday)
- Paid weekly direct deposit
- Paid orientation training
- Holiday and vacation pay
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Life insurance, disability insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts (Health & Dependent Care)
- 401 (K)Profit sharing with company match (fully vested after 3 years)
- Consistent, year-round work
Duties / Responsibilities:
- The WashrackTechnician is responsible for basic cleaning processes for all systems
- Cleaning of hoses and pumps, chemical and temp cleaning procedures
- Ensuring that proper wash tickets are completed properly and timely
- Perform general labourer duties
Experience / Requirements:
- Class C Driver's License
- May work above shoulder level with power and /or hand tools weighing 15 pounds or less and in confined spaces
- Ability to operate a yard horse (preferred)
- Must meet physical requirements of the position and have mobility, vision, hearing, and sense of smell and dexterity levels appropriate to the duties performed.
- May stand and walk on level and uneven surfaces, twist, bend, push, pull, crouch, climb stairs, bend and crawl, grasp, drag, lift and carry items weighing 50 lbs or less.
Past 7 years without:
- No previous driving record involving the consumption of illegal or intoxicating substances
Past 3 years without:
- License suspensions involving drug and/or alcohol, or a record that would indicate a disregard for public safety
- A major preventable accident
- Two or more moving convictions
Trimac Safety Commitments
- We make Safety a part of every decision
- We make Safety personal
- We have the courage to intervene
Trimac Transportation is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to employment equity. We value a diverse workforce and are committed to hiring practices that are fair and equitable.