Class 1 Local Company Truck Driver - Sundre AB
Loader / Class 1 Driver for our Bulk Plus Logistics in Sundre, AB
- Experience loading railcars in a transload environment
- Wheel loader / Grizzly Experience required. Minimum 1 year.
- Able to work at highs with a GLG
- Mechanically inclined
- $28.15 per hour (Premium will be added for afternoon shift)
- Monday to Friday, day shift starting at 7am to 5:30 pm Must be Flexible (Ability to get OT each week)
- Flexibility and willingness to work all shifts 7-days a week including holidays if needed
- One FT and one PT position available.
- Class 1 required for shunting trailers.
- Loading Trailers with wood product
- Receiving product
- Follow policies & procedures
- Work safely, using directed PPE
- Complete tasks in a timely fashion as to the Standard Repair Time Guidelines
Trimac Safety Commitment
We make Safety a part of every decision
We make Safety personal
We have the courage to intervene
- Strong communication - clear and concise skills when using the radio to communicate
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Basic understanding of mechanical equipment
- Operation of hand tools
- Operation of air tools
- Positive work ethic
- Positive attitude & job performance
- May work above shoulder level with power and /or hand tools weighing 40lbs pounds or less
- Must meet physical requirements of the position and have mobility, vision, hearing, and sense of smell and dexterity levels appropriate to the duties performed
- May stand and walk on level and uneven surfaces, twist, bend, push, pull, crouch, climb stairs, bend and crawl, grasp, drag, lift and carry items weighing 40lbs or less
- Educational Requirements
- Grade 12 or equivalent preferred
Trimac Transportation is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to employment equity.
We value a diverse workforce and are committed to hiring practices that are fair and equitable.
As a Trimac team member, your hard work and experience is reflected in your pay and opportunity for advancement.