Loader - Fairburn GA
Speak with a Recruiter now! 1-866-8-TRIMAC
We are currently seeking a Loader for our shop in Fairburn, GA. Bulk Plus Logistics, a division of Trimac, is a premier provider of bulk goods and commodities transportation, transload and storage solutions. With over 9 active Bulk Plus transload sites strategically situated across North America, Bulk Plus Logistics offers career progression, competitive pay, benefits, and job security. If you're looking for a safety-oriented company, partner with Bulk Plus Logistics!
- $17.00 per hour
- Ability to load and unload a variety of bulk liquid and dry products
- Ability to operate railcar loading systems and equipment
- Participation in safety training programs, which may require brief and occasional travel
- Professional interaction and collaboration with other BPL Team Members and customers
- Assist with maintenance, clean-up, and other duties as assigned
- Mechanical Experience a plus
Must be physically able to do the following:
- Climb on and off railcars and locomotives safely
- Operate railcar hand brakes
- Operate rail switches • Walk long distances • Consistently bend, stoop, kneel, and climb on elevated surfaces
- Work, walk and stand on uneven ballast surfaces for long periods of time
- Lift up to 50 lbs consistently throughout the course of a shift
- Operate basic hand tools
- Wear required PPE
- Follow OSHA, DOT, FRA and RCRA policies and procedures.
- Class C Driver License
- No previous driving record involving the consumption of illegal or intoxicating substances in the past 10 years
- May work above shoulder level with power and /or hand tools weighing 15 pounds or less and in confined spaces
- Must meet physical requirements of the position and have mobility, vision, hearing, and sense of smell and dexterity levels appropriate to the duties performed.
- May stand and walk on level and uneven surfaces, twist, bend, push, pull, crouch, climb stairs, bend and crawl, grasp, drag, lift and carry items weighing 50 lbs or less.
Trimac Safety Commitment
- We make Safety a part of every decision
- We make Safety personal
- We have the courage to intervene
We change lives for our employees and partners. Internally, we build futures for our employees who are the backbone of everything we do. Your career path and future are important, and we will support your goals. Externally, our hauls ensure that families have the necessities of life - whether it’s gas for a family vacation, products to care for your toddler, or the cement in your home’s foundation. Trucking is the heart and soul of serving the needs of others and we make your needs a priority at Trimac. No matter their role, we know that everyone working with us makes a difference in the lives of others. Ready to make a difference?”
Trimac Transportation is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to employment equity. We value a diverse workforce and are committed to hiring practices that are fair and equitable.
Branch Location: 6800 McLarin Road Fairburn, GA 30213