Class 1 Owner Regional Operator Valleyfield, QC
Professional Class 1 Owner Operator Truck Drivers Can earn $200,000 per year!
Trimac Transportation is currently looking for Professional Class 1 Regional Owner Operator Truck Drivers for our Chemical operation in Valleyfield, QC. If you are looking for a safety-oriented company that provides consistent year-round, join Trimac Transportation!
- Commodity- General Chemicals
- Earning potential of $200K per year (Gross)
- Border cross pay
- Layover pay
- Company-paid training
- FAST CARD REQUIRED
- Tractor: Sleeper
- Pick up points: Beauharnois
- Destination: Various (MONTREAL TO TORONTO)
- A mix of local, regional 4 axels and regional US tandem work including weekends. Out 1 to 2 days at a time
- Valid Class 1 Commercial Driver’s License
- 1-year verifiable tractor trailer experience
- No previous driving record conviction involving consumption of illegal or intoxicating substances in the past 7 years.
- No operator’s license suspensions within the previous 3 years involving drug and/or alcohol, or a record that would indicate a disregard for public safety
- Not involved in a major preventable accident in the past 3 years
- No involvement in a preventable rollover or fatality crash within the previous seven 7 years
- No more than 2 moving convictions in the past 3 years.
Trimac: Safety is our Core Value
- We make Safety a part of every decision
- We make Safety personal
- We have the courage to intervene
Trimac, the premier provider of bulk transportation services, specializes in the safe, timely transport of chemicals, dry bulk and other tanker freight. Trimac has career opportunities for safety-minded company truck drivers. From local and dedicated, to regional and OTR, Trimac offers a variety of opportunities to meet your business needs. With industry-leading pay, extensive flexibility and business advantages; you’ll find a long-lasting business relationship with Trimac Transportation.
Trimac Transportation is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to employment equity.
We value a diverse workforce and are committed to hiring practices that are fair and equitable.