Class AZ Owner Operator, Pointe-Claire, QC
Professional Class 1 Regional Owner Operator Truck Drivers Can earn $208,000 per year!
Trimac Transportation is currently looking for Professional Class 1 Regional Owner Operator Truck Drivers for our Plastic's operation in Pointe-Claire, QC. If you are looking for a safety-oriented company that provides consistent year-round, join Trimac Transportation!
- Commodity - Plastic
- Earning potential of 208k per year (Gross)
- Company paid training
- Tractor: Day Cab/sleeper
- Pick up points: St. Laurent
- Destination: Various GMA
- Start time - 5am
- Fast card and Tanker experience preferred
- 95% of the time you are home.
- Must be able to cross border to USA.
- will pay for the blower.
- Valid Class 1 Commercial Driver’s License
- 1-year verifiable tractor trailer experience
- No previous driving record conviction involving consumption of illegal or intoxicating substances in the past 7 years.
- No operator’s license suspensions within the previous 3 years involving drug and/or alcohol, or a record that would indicate a disregard for public safety
- Not involved in a major preventable accident in the past 3 years
- No involvement in a preventable rollover or fatality crash within the previous seven 7 years
- No more than 2 moving convictions in the past 3 years.
Trimac: Safety is our Core Value
- We make Safety a part of every decision
- We make Safety personal
- We have the courage to intervene
Trimac, the premier provider of bulk transportation services, specializes in the safe, timely transport of chemicals, dry bulk and other tanker freight. Trimac has career opportunities for safety-minded company truck drivers. From local and dedicated, to regional and OTR, Trimac offers a variety of opportunities to meet your business needs. With industry-leading pay, extensive flexibility and business advantages; you’ll find a long-lasting business relationship with Trimac Transportation.
Trimac Transportation is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to employment equity.
We value a diverse workforce and are committed to hiring practices that are fair and equitable.