Class 1 Owner Operator Montreal, QC
Professional Class 1 Owner Operator Truck Drivers Can earn up to $250,000K per year!
Trimac Transportation is currently looking for Professional Class 1 Regional Owner Operator Truck Drivers for our Chemical operation in Pointe-Claire, QC. If you are looking for a safety-oriented company that provides consistent year-round, join Trimac Transportation!
(Please apply at the Pointe-Claire, QC branch)
- FAST CARD REQUIRED
- Commodity- General Chemicals
- Earning potential of 250 per year (Gross)
- Border cross pay
- Layover pay
- Company paid training
- Tractor: Sleeper
- Pick up points: Pointe-Claire
- Destination: MID WEST USA
- US TANDEM 5-7 DAYS OUT
- Valid Class 1 Commercial Driver’s License
- 1-year verifiable tractor trailer experience
- No previous driving record conviction involving consumption of illegal or intoxicating substances in the past 7 years.
- No operator’s license suspensions within the previous 3 years involving drug and/or alcohol, or a record that would indicate a disregard for public safety
- Not involved in a major preventable accident in the past 3 years
- No involvement in a preventable rollover or fatality crash within the previous seven 7 years
- No more than 2 moving convictions in the past 3 years.
Trimac: Safety is our Core Value
- We make Safety a part of every decision
- We make Safety personal
- We have the courage to intervene
Trimac, the premier provider of bulk transportation services, specializes in the safe, timely transport of chemicals, dry bulk and other tanker freight. Trimac has career opportunities for safety-minded company truck drivers. From local and dedicated, to regional and OTR, Trimac offers a variety of opportunities to meet your business needs. With industry-leading pay, extensive flexibility and business advantages; you’ll find a long-lasting business relationship with Trimac Transportation.
Trimac Transportation is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to employment equity.
We value a diverse workforce and are committed to hiring practices that are fair and equitable.
At Trimac we change lives in and out of our company. Internally, we build futures for our employees who we believe are the backbone of everything that we do. Externally, our hauls are priceless because they ensure that you and your family have the necessities to everyday products that we take for granted, like gas for a cross-country family vacation, chemicals that can clean-up behind your toddler or cement for the driveway of your first home. Trucking is the heart and soul of serving the needs of others and we make your needs a priority at Trimac. No matter their role, we know that everyone working with us makes a difference in the lives of others. Ready to change a life at Trimac?