Class 1 - Owner Operator- Regional - Woodchips - Hinton AB
Professional Class 1 Owner Operator Truck Drivers Can Earn Up to 286k Gross Yearly
Trimac Transportation is currently looking for Professional Class 1 Owner Operator Truck Drivers for our woodchip operation in Hinton AB .
If you are looking for a safety-oriented company, partner with Trimac Transportation!
Loads of Work:
- Commodity- wood chips
- Earning potential of 286k (Gross)
- Shifts- 12-14 hour shifts - Night shift.
- Delivery point- Entwhistle, Hinton
- Qualcomm System installation- NO COST TO OWNER
- Company paid Base plates and licensing - NO COST TO OWNER
- Company paid Tractor insurance- NO COST TO OWNER
- Drivers based out of: Hinton AB
- 2-year verifiable tractor trailer experience
- 1 year Super B experience
- No tractor age restriction
- Tractor must weigh less 9000kg
- Sleeper tractor required
Business Discount Advantages
- Payless for fuel, tires, and more through Trimac’s Business to Business Discounts.
- Fuel discounts with major truck stops
- National account tire pricing on the brands you know and like.
Minimum Hiring Requirements:
- Valid Class 1 Commercial Driver’s License
- No previous driving record conviction involving consumption of illegal or intoxicating substances in the past 7 years.
- No operator’s license suspensions within the previous 3 years involving drug and/or alcohol, or a record that would indicate a disregard for public safety
- Not involved in a major preventable accident in the past 3 years
- No involvement in a preventable rollover or fatality crash within the previous seven 7 years
- No more than 2 moving convictions in the past 3 years.
Trimac: Safety is our Core Value
- We make Safety a part of every decision
- We make Safety personal
- We have the courage to intervene
Trimac Transportation is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to employment equity.
We value a diverse workforce and are committed to hiring practices that are fair and equitable.
At Trimac we change lives in and out of our company. Internally, we build futures for our partners who we believe are the backbone of everything that we do. Externally, our hauls are priceless because they ensure that you and your family have the necessities to everyday products that we take for granted, like gas for a cross-country family vacation, chemicals that can clean-up behind your toddler or cement for the driveway of your first home. Trucking is the heart and soul of serving the needs of others and we make your needs a priority at Trimac. No matter their role, we know that everyone working with us makes a difference in the lives of others. Ready to change a life at Trimac?