Class 1 Owner Operator Richmond, BC
Trimac - Richmond, British Columbia
Owner Operator | Regional | Pneumatic
Professional Class 1 Owner Operator Truck Drivers Can earn 182K Plus per year!
Trimac Transportation is currently looking for Professional Class 1 Owner Operator Truck Drivers for our Cement operation in Richmond BC. If you are looking for a safety-oriented company that provides consistent, year-round work, partner with Trimac Transportation!
- Commodity- Dry Bulk
- Regional driving position - out for full 70 hours and home for reset.
- Pick up Richmond BC/Seattle WA - Delivery locations-Vancouver/Fraser Valley/Caribou Region
- Average Mileage rate 2.14 per mile (fluctuates weekly with FSC changes)
- Product handling equipment needed- Blower (Trimac paid )
- Candidate pays for PTO
- FAST card preferred but not required.
- 1 year Super B experience Required
Business Discount Advantages
- Pay less for fuel, tires, and more through Trimac’s Business to Business Discounts.
- Fuel discounts with major truck stops
- National account tire pricing on the brands you know and like.
- WSIB reimbursement or Alternate coverage paid by Trimac
- Past 7 years without:
- Driving violation involving the consumption of illegal or intoxicating substances
- A preventable rollover or fatality crash
- ·Past 3 years without:
- License suspensions involving drug and/or alcohol, or a record that would indicate a disregard for public safety
- A major preventable accident
- Two or more moving convictions
- A family-owned business for 75 years
- 2019 Top Fleet Employer
- 2018 & 2019 Supporter of Guard and Reserve in the US
- 2018 & 2019 Top Companies for Women to Work for in Transportation
- Recognized with the Heil Award for Outstanding Safety Performance six times
- Received the “Grand Award” for safety 11 out of 12 times by National Tank Truck Carriers
- Nominated three years in a row as one of the “Best Fleets to Drive For” by the Truckload Carriers Association