Class 1 Owner Operator - Petroleum - Winnipeg, MB
Trimac Transportation is currently looking for Professional Class 1 Owner Operator Truck Drivers for our Petroleum operation in Winnipeg MB.
If you are looking for a safety-oriented company that provides consistent, year-round work, partner with Trimac Transportation!
- Local/Regional driving position - out 3-4 nights per week (overnight runs)
- 36 Hour restart weekly weekend work is required
- Delivery locations-Ontario Manitoba Saskatchewan, Alberta
- Must have 1 year of Super B experience
Class (AZ or 1) Owner Operator Truck Driver Requirements:
- 2 year(s) verifiable tractor trailer experience
- No tractor age restriction- must pass company inspection.
- Tractor must weigh less than 22,000 lbs /Wheel Base under 244
- PTO is required (paid by Owner) Pump Required (paid by Trimac)
Business Discount Advantages
- Payless for fuel, tires, and more through Trimac’s Business to Business Discounts.
- Fuel discounts with major truck stops
- National account tire pricing on the brands you know and like.
- WSIB reimbursement or Alternate coverage paid by Trimac
Minimum Hiring Requirements:
• Valid Class 1 Commercial Driver’s License
• No previous driving record conviction involving consumption of illegal or intoxicating substances in the past 7 years.
• No operator’s license suspensions within the previous 3 years involving drug and/or alcohol, or a record that would indicate a disregard for public safety
• Not involved in a major preventable accident in the past 3 years
• No involvement in a preventable rollover or fatality crash within the previous seven 7 years
• No more than 2 moving convictions in the past 3 years.
Trimac: Safety is our Core Value
We make Safety a part of every decision
We make Safety personal
We have the courage to intervene