Class 1 Owner Operator Anjou, QC (Local/Regional - Canada Only)
Professional Class 1 Owner Operator Truck Drivers Can earn $190,000 per year!
Trimac Transportation is currently looking for Professional Class 1 Owner Operator Truck Drivers for our Flour operation in Anjou, QC. If you are looking for a safety-oriented company that provides consistent year-round, join Trimac Transportation!
1-866-487-4622 Ask For Vinny
- Commodity - Flour
- Earning a potential of 190k per year (Gross)
- Company paid training
- Tractor: Sleeper Only
- Pick up points: Montreal
- Destination: Various GMA
- Start time: Based on the customer
- Tanker Experience preferred
- Company Paid Blower
- PTO - paid by I/C
- I/C are paid by the mile or hour not by the load
- Valid Class 1 Commercial Driver’s License
- 1-year verifiable tractor trailer experience
- No previous driving record conviction involving consumption of illegal or intoxicating substances in the past 7 years.
- No operator’s license suspensions within the previous 3 years involving drug and/or alcohol, or a record that would indicate a disregard for public safety
- Not involved in a major preventable accident in the past 3 years
- No involvement in a preventable rollover or fatality crash within the previous seven 7 years
- No more than 2 moving convictions in the past 3 years
Trimac: Safety is our Core Value:
- We make Safety a part of every decision
- We make Safety personal
- We have the courage to intervene
Trimac, the premier provider of bulk transportation services, specializes in the safe, timely transport of chemicals, dry bulk and other tanker freight. Trimac has career opportunities for safety-minded company truck drivers. From local and dedicated, to regional and OTR, Trimac offers a variety of opportunities to meet your business needs. With industry-leading pay, extensive flexibility and business advantages; you’ll find a long-lasting business relationship with Trimac Transportation.
Trimac Transportation is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to employment equity.
We value a diverse workforce and are committed to hiring practices that are fair and equitable.