Class 1 Company Truck Driver - Local- Petroleum Langley BC
Professional Class 1 Company Truck Drivers earn up to 79k+ Per year Running a Dedicated Route
Trimac Transportation is currently looking for Professional Class 1 Company Truck Drivers for our Petroleum operation in Langley BC.
If you are looking for a safety-oriented company that provides consistent, year-round work, partner with Trimac Transportation!
- Commodity- Petroleum
- Dedicated driving position
- Pick up location- Blaine Washington (deadhead to pick up location)
- Delivery location- Vancouver BC (Vancouver Airport)
- Average of 2 loads per day
- Night shift- 10-12-hour shifts 6 days on 3 days off
- Hourly Rate of pay $ 26.73 per hour- Overtime after 60 hours
- Yearly clothing allowance- $ 350.00 (after probationary period)
- FAST card required prior to hire (due to cross border work)
- Must be able to pass FIT Testing (Customer Clean Shaven policy).
What we offer:
- Full-time positions
- Competitive pay package
- Direct deposit
- Paid training
- Family enhancement program
- Extended Health and Dental Benefits
- Pension Plan
Minimum Hiring Requirements:
- • Valid Class AZ Commercial Driver’s License
- • 1-year verifiable tractor trailer experience
- • No previous driving record conviction involving consumption of illegal or intoxicating substances in the past 7 years.
- • No operator’s license suspensions within the previous 3 years involving drug and/or alcohol, or a record that would indicate a disregard for public safety
- • Not involved in a major preventable accident in the past 3 years
- • No involvement in a preventable rollover or fatality crash within the previous seven 7 years
- • No more than 2 moving convictions in the past 3 years.
Trimac Transportation is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to employment equity.
We value a diverse workforce and are committed to hiring practices that are fair and equitable.