CDL-A Team Truck Driver -Rock Springs, WY
Potential To Earn Up To $109,000 Hauling Team Chemical OTR
Trimac Transportation is currently looking for Professional Company Truck Drivers for our operation in Rock Springs, WY. If you are looking for a safety-oriented company that provides consistent, year-round work partner with Trimac Transportation!
Loads of Work
- Hauling Industrial Gas and Chemicals
- .68 Split
- 5000+ miles weekly
- 4 weeks out, 1 week home time
- $3,000 referral bonus per team referred
- Paid Weekly Direct Deposit
- Paid Orientation
- Vacation Pay
- Two weeks- Year 1 & 2
- Three Weeks- Years 3-9
- Four Weeks- Years 10-15
- Over 15 years 5 weeks
- Sick pay
- Holiday pay
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Life Insurance, Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts (Health & Dependent Care)
- 401 (K)Profit sharing with company match- (Fully vested after 3 years)
- Tuition Reimbursement available, if eligible
Minimum Hiring Requirements:
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver’s License (CDL)
- Tanker/Hazmat Endorsements
- 1-year verifiable tractor trailer experience; or military experience in the following designations: 2T1X1 Vehicle Operations, 3531 Motor Transport Operator, 88M Motor Transport Operator
- No previous driving record involving consumption of illegal or intoxicating substances in the past 7 years.
- No operator’s license suspensions within the previous 3 years involving drug and/or alcohol, or a record that would indicate a disregard for public safety.
- Not involved in a major preventable accident in the past 3 years
- No involvement in a preventable rollover or fatality crash within the previous seven 7 years
- No more than 2 moving convictions in the past 3 years.
Trimac Safety Commitments
- We make Safety a part of every decision
- We make Safety personal
- We have the courage to intervene
Attention Veterans with Military Driving Experience
You served our country faithfully, now come join us in serving you and take advantage of your skills and let’s continue serving together. Please visit our Military Transport Path page.
Trimac, the premier provider of bulk transportation services, specializes in the safe, timely transport of chemicals, industrial gas, dry bulk and other tanker freight. Trimac has career opportunities for safety-minded company drivers. From local and dedicated, to regional and OTR, Trimac offers a variety of opportunities to meet your needs. With industry-leading pay, extensive benefits and quality home time, you’ll find a long-lasting career with Trimac.
Trimac Transportation is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to employment equity.
We value a diverse workforce and are committed to hiring practices that are fair and equitable.
At Trimac we change lives in and out of our company. Internally, we build futures for our employees who we believe are the backbone of everything that we do. Externally, our hauls are priceless because they ensure that you and your family have the necessities to everyday products that we take for granted, like gas for a cross-country family vacation, chemicals that can clean-up behind your toddler or cement for the driveway of your first home. Trucking is the heart and soul of serving the needs of others and we make your needs a priority at Trimac. No matter their role, we know that everyone working with us makes a difference in the lives of others. Ready to change a life at Trimac?