CDL-A Team OTR Truck Driver, Company Driver, Des Moines, IA
Potential To Earn Up To $109,000 Hauling Team Chemical OTR
$15,000 Sign-On Bonus
Apply to Rock Springs, WY
Trimac Transportation is currently looking for Professional Company Truck Drivers for our operation in Rock Springs, WY. If you are looking for a safety-oriented company that provides consistent, year-round work partner with Trimac Transportation!
Loads of Work
- Hauling Industrial Gas
- .68 Split
- 5000+ miles weekly
- 4 weeks out, 1 week home time
- $3,000 referral bonus per team referred
- Paid Weekly Direct Deposit
- Paid Orientation
- Vacation Pay
- Two weeks- Year 1 & 2
- Three Weeks- Years 3-9
- Four Weeks- Years 10-15
- Over 15 years 5 weeks
- Sick pay
- Holiday pay
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Life Insurance, Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts (Health & Dependent Care)
- 401 (K)Profit sharing with company match- (Fully vested after 3 years)
- Tuition Reimbursement available, if eligible
Minimum Hiring Requirements:
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver’s License (CDL)
- Tanker/Hazmat Endorsements
- 1 year verifiable tractor trailer experience in the past 3 years; 2 years experience in the past 5 years; 5 years experience in the past 10 years
- No previous driving record involving consumption of illegal or intoxicating substances in the past 7 years.
- Not involved in a major preventable accident in the past 3 years (Includes rear end crashes and DOT recordable crashes)
- No involvement in a preventable rollover or fatality crash within the previous seven 7 years
- No more than 2 moving convictions in the past 3 years.
- Consistent and Stable work history.
Trimac Safety Commitments
- We make Safety a part of every decision
- We make Safety personal
- We have the courage to intervene
Attention Veterans with Military Driving Experience
You served our country faithfully, now come join us in serving you and take advantage of your skills and let’s continue serving together. Please visit our Military Transport Path page.
Trimac, the premier provider of bulk transportation services, specializes in the safe, timely transport of chemicals, industrial gas, dry bulk and other tanker freight. Trimac has career opportunities for safety-minded company drivers. From local and dedicated, to regional and OTR, Trimac offers a variety of opportunities to meet your needs. With industry-leading pay, extensive benefits and quality home time, you’ll find a long-lasting career with Trimac.
We offer the best paid training in the industry! Whether you’re a recent CDL school graduate, a former military service member or an experienced driver, Trimac Transportation has the perfect career opportunity for you!
Trimac Transportation is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to employment equity.
We value a diverse workforce and are committed to hiring practices that are fair and equitable.