CDL-A Regional Dedicated, Truck Driver, Company Driver, Los Angeles, CA
Potential To Earn Up To $98,000 Hauling Regional Chemicals
$5,000 Sign-On for Chemcial Experience
$2,500 Sign-On for Non-Chemical Experience
Trimac Transportation is currently looking for Professional Company Truck Drivers for our Chemcial operation in Los Angeles, CA. If you are looking for a safety-oriented company that provides consistent work partner with Trimac Transportation!
Loads of Work
- Hauling Chemicals, Regional Dedicated
- Pick-up Points: Los Angeles, CA
- Deliver: Bakersfield, CA; Fresno, CA; Hayward, CA; Las Vegas, NV; Reno, NV
- 5 - 6 day work week
- Chemical Experienced Driver $5,000 Referral Bonus
- Non-Chemical Experienced Driver $2,500 Referral Bonus
- Paid Weekly Direct Deposit
- Paid Orientation
- Vacation Pay
- Two weeks- Year 1 & 2
- Three Weeks- Years 3-9
- Four Weeks- Years 10-15
- Over 15 years 5 weeks
- Sick pay
- Holiday pay
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Life Insurance, Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts (Health & Dependent Care)
- 401 (K)Profit sharing with company match- (Fully vested after 3 years)
- Tuition Reimbursement available, if eligible
Minimum Hiring Requirements:
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver’s License (CDL)
- 1 year verifiable tractor trailer experience
- Tanker and Hazmat Endorsements/ TWIC
- No previous driving record involving consumption of illegal or intoxicating substances in the past 7 years.
- Not involved in a major preventable accident in the past 3 years.
- No more than 2 highway convictions in the past 3 years.
- Consistent and Stable work history.
Trimac Safety Commitments
- We make Safety a part of every decision
- We make Safety personal
- We have the courage to intervene
Attention Veterans with Military Driving Experience
You served our country faithfully, now come join us in serving you and take advantage of your skills and let’s continue serving together. Please visit our Military Transport Path page.
Trimac, the premier provider of bulk transportation services, specializes in the safe, timely transport of chemicals, industrial gas, dry bulk and other tanker freight. Trimac has career opportunities for safety-minded company drivers. From local and dedicated, to regional and OTR, Trimac offers a variety of opportunities to meet your needs. With industry-leading pay, extensive benefits and quality home time, you’ll find a long-lasting career with Trimac.
We offer the best paid training in the industry! Whether you’re a recent CDL school graduate, a former military service member or an experienced driver, Trimac Transportation has the perfect career opportunity for you!
Trimac Transportation is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to employment equity.
We value a diverse workforce and are committed to hiring practices that are fair and equitable.