CDL-A Regional, Company Truck Driver - Birmingham, AL
New Pay Package Announced!!! 4% Increase on Tonnage Rates
Potential To Earn Up To $67,600 Hauling Regional, Dry Bulk
$3,000 Sign-On Bonus
$1,500 Referral Bonus
(Restrictions may apply - Contact Recruiting for details)
Trimac Transportation is currently looking for Professional Company Truck Drivers for our Dry Bulk operation in Birmingham, AL. If you are looking for a safety-oriented company that provides consistent, year-round work, partner with Trimac Transportation!
Loads of Work
- Pays is based on mileage and weight - 4% on tonnage rates
- Dry Bulk- Fly Ash, Lime, Cement
- 2500 - 2800 Average mile runs Out and Back Work
- Pick up points: Calera, AL / West Jefferson, AL, Tennessee and various points in GA
- Typical delivery points - AL, GA, FL, MS, TN, LA, KY, OH, NC, SC
- Out 2-3 days depending on run
- Must be flexible to work days, nights, weekends & holidays
- Paid Weekly Direct Deposit
- Paid Orientation
- Vacation Pay
- Two weeks- Year 1 & 2
- Three Weeks- Years 3-9
- Four Weeks- Years 10-15
- Over 15 years 5 weeks
- Sick pay
- Holiday pay (11 days per year)
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Life Insurance, Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts (Health & Dependent Care)
- 401 (K)Profit sharing with company match- (Fully vested after 3 years)
- Tuition Reimbursement available, if eligible
Minimum Hiring Requirements:
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver’s License (CDL)
- TWIC card (Transportation Worker Identification Card). Visit tsa.gov for more information on how to obtain.
- 1 year(s) verifiable tractor trailer experience
- No previous driving record involving consumption of illegal or intoxicating substances in the past 10 years.
- Not involved in a major preventable accident in the past 3 years.
- No more than 2 highway convictions in the past 3 years.
- Consistent and Stable work history.
Trimac Safety Commitments
- We make Safety a part of every decision
- We make Safety personal
- We have the courage to intervene
Attention Veterans with Military Driving Experience
You served our country faithfully, now come join us in serving you and take advantage of your skills and let’s continue serving together. Please visit our Military Transport Path page.
Walk- Ins Welcomed and Encouraged:
Apply in person Monday -Friday 8am to 4pm
The branch can be located at:
2420 18th Avenue N, Bessemer, AL 35020
Trimac, the premier provider of bulk transportation services, specializes in the safe, timely transport of chemicals, industrial gas, dry bulk and other tanker freight. Trimac has career opportunities for safety-minded company drivers. From local and dedicated, to regional and OTR, Trimac offers a variety of opportunities to meet your needs. With industry-leading pay, extensive benefits and quality home time, you’ll find a long-lasting career with Trimac.
We offer the best paid training in the industry! Whether you’re a recent CDL school graduate, a former military service member or an experienced driver, Trimac Transportation has the perfect career opportunity for you!
Trimac Transportation is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to employment equity.
We value a diverse workforce and are committed to hiring practices that are fair and equitable.