CDL-A Regional Company Driver-Spartanburg, SC

Trimac - Spartanburg , South Carolina
Solo | Regional | Tanker

New Pay Package Announced!!! .55 CPM (Loaded)- .50 CPM (Empty)
Potential to make up to $75,400 
$3,000 SIGN ON BONUS
$1,500 REFERAL BONUS


Trimac Transportation is currently looking for Professional Company Truck Drivers for our Chemical operation in Spartanburg, SC If you are looking for a safety-oriented company that provides consistent, year-round partner with Trimac Transportation! 

Loads of Work:

  • Monday-Friday. Home MOST Weekends but occasionally may have to stay out over the weekend. 

  • Hauling Regional / 95% of loads are latex, the other 5% are a variety of chemicals

  • 2500 Average mile runs / Estimated 50-70 hours per week

  • Pick Up Points:  Enoree, SC, Roebuck, SC, Charlotte, NC

  • Destination Points:  Eastern half of USA and Canada (if candidate has passport)

  • Park location - Trimac Branch, Duncan SC

Benefits:

  • Paid Weekly Direct Deposit

  • Paid Orientation 

  • Vacation Pay 

    • Two weeks- Year 1 & 2 

    • Three Weeks- Years 3-9 

    • Four Weeks- Years 10-15

    • Over 15 years 5 weeks 

  • Sick pay 

  • Holiday pay (11 days per year)

  • Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance

  • Employee Assistance Program

  • Life Insurance, Disability Insurance 

  • Flexible Spending Accounts (Health & Dependent Care)

  • 401 (K)Profit sharing with company match- (Fully vested after 3 years)

  • Tuition Reimbursement available, if eligible 


Minimum Hiring Requirements:

  • Valid Class A Commercial Driver’s License

  • Tanker and hazmat "experience" preferred but not required.  Must have tanker endorsement and must be able to obtain hazmat endorsement within 60 days of hire.

  • 1-year verifiable tractor trailer experience; or a recent driving school graduate from a Trimac approved school; or military experience in the following designations: 2T1X1 Vehicle Operations, 3531 Motor Transport Operator, 88M Motor Transport Operator

  • No previous driving record involving consumption of illegal or intoxicating substances in the past 7 years.

  • No operator’s license suspensions within the previous 3 years involving drug and/or alcohol, or a record that would indicate a disregard for public safety.

  • Not involved in a major preventable accident in the past 3 years

  • No involvement in a preventable rollover or fatality crash within the previous seven 7 years

  • No more than 2 moving convictions in the past 3 years.

Must Have at least:
o 1 year of tractor trailer experience in the previous three (3) years,
o 2 years of tractor trailer experience in the previous five (5) years, or
o 5 years of tractor trailer experience in the previous ten (10) years

 

Trimac Safety Commitments

  • We make Safety a part of every decision

  • We make Safety personal

  • We have the courage to intervene

Attention Veterans with Military Driving Experience
You served our country faithfully, now come join us in serving you and take advantage of your skills and let’s continue serving together. Please visit our Military Transport Path page.
Trimac, the premier provider of bulk transportation services, specializes in the safe, timely transport of chemicals, industrial gas, dry bulk and other tanker freight. Trimac has career opportunities for safety-minded company drivers. From local and dedicated, to regional and OTR, Trimac offers a variety of opportunities to meet your needs. With industry-leading pay, extensive benefits and quality home time, you’ll find a long-lasting career with Trimac.
We offer the best paid training in the industry! Whether you’re a recent CDL school graduate, a former military service member or an experienced driver, Trimac Transportation has the perfect career opportunity for you!


Trimac Transportation is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to employment equity.
We value a diverse workforce and are committed to hiring practices that are fair and equitable.

Posted: May 15, 2019
Job ID: 57474

<< Back to Jobs List

Want to talk to a recruiter?

Call 888-538-2605

Fill out the QUICK FORM below to get started.

  •   
  •   
  •   
  •   
  •   
  •   

I hereby consent to receive email, text, and autodialed and/or pre-recorded telemarketing calls from or on behalf of Trimac at the email address and telephone number provided above.

Please enter the word you see in the image below:

Company Driver form