CDL-A Owner Operator-Fairburn, GA
OTR Owner Operator
We’re currently seeking an OTR Owner Operator for our operation in Fairburn, Georgia. If you are looking for a safety-oriented company that provides consistent, year-round work, partner with Trimac Transportation.
- Paid by mileage $1.72 Loaded & $1.22 Empty
- Drivers will be staying out at least 1-2 weeks.
- 2000-2500 miles a week.
- Hauling MDI, TDI, Latex and other various chemicals
- Pick up points: Fairburn, GA & Marietta, GA
- Destination points: Runs go throughout the North East & Mid Western States.
- Paid weekly direct deposit
- Paid orientation training
- Consistent, year-round work
- No tractor age restrictions
- Company installed ISAAC system
- Business to business discounts on fuel and tires
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver’s License
- 1-year verifiable tractor-trailer experience
- Tanker & hazmat endorsements
- Pump, Compressor & Intransit Heat for tractor
·Past 7 years without:
- Driving violation involving the consumption of illegal or intoxicating substances
- A preventable rollover or fatality crash
·Past 3 years without:
- License suspensions involving drug and/or alcohol, or a record that would indicate a disregard for public safety
- A major preventable accident
- Two or more moving convictions
- A family-owned business for 75 years
- 2019 Top Fleet Employer
- 2018 & 2019 Supporter of Guard and Reserve in the US
- 2018 & 2019 Top Companies for Women to Work for in Transportation
- Recognized with the Heil Award for Outstanding Safety Performance six times
- Received the “Grand Award” for safety 11 out of 12 times by National Tank Truck Carriers
- Nominated 3 years in a row as one of the “Best Fleets to Drive For” by the Truckload Carriers Association
Trimac Safety Commitments
- We make safety a part of every decision
- We make safety personal
- We have the courage to intervene
Trimac Transportation is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to employment equity. We value a diverse workforce and are committed to hiring practices that are fair and equitable.