CDL-A Local Truck Driver, Van Alstyne, TX
Potential To Earn Up To $65,000 Hauling Local Lime Slurry
Trimac Transportation is currently looking for Professional Company Truck Drivers for our Lime Slurry operation in Van Alstyne, TX. If you are looking for a safety-oriented company that provides consistent, year-round work partner with Trimac Transportation!
Loads of Work
- Hauling Lime Slurry
- Pick up points; Van Alstyn, TX
- Deliveries in: DFW area
- 3 - 4 loads a day, depending on distance
- Start 5am, Mon - Sat
- $1,100 Guarantee Weekly (Provided available to work)
- Paid Weekly Direct Deposit
- Paid Orientation
- Vacation Pay
- Two weeks- Year 1 & 2
- Three Weeks- Years 3-9
- Four Weeks- Years 10-15
- Over 15 years 5 weeks
- Sick pay
- Holiday pay
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Life Insurance, Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts (Health & Dependent Care)
- 401 (K)Profit sharing with company match- (Fully vested after 3 years)
- Tuition Reimbursement available, if eligible
Minimum Hiring Requirements:
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver’s License (CDL)
- Tanker Endorsement Needed
- 1-year verifiable tractor trailer experience
- No previous driving record involving consumption of illegal or intoxicating substances in the past 7 years.
- No operator’s license suspensions within the previous 3 years involving drug and/or alcohol, or a record that would indicate a disregard for public safety.
- Not involved in a major preventable accident in the past 3 years
- No involvement in a preventable rollover or fatality crash within the previous seven 7 years
- No more than 2 moving convictions in the past 3 years.
Trimac Safety Commitments
- We make Safety a part of every decision
- We make Safety personal
- We have the courage to intervene
Trimac, the premier provider of bulk transportation services, specializes in the safe, timely transport of chemicals, industrial gas, dry bulk and other tanker freight. Trimac has career opportunities for safety-minded company drivers. From local and dedicated, to regional and OTR, Trimac offers a variety of opportunities to meet your needs. With industry-leading pay, extensive benefits and quality home time, you’ll find a long-lasting career with Trimac.
We offer the best paid training in the industry! Whether you’re a recent CDL school graduate, a former military service member or an experienced driver, Trimac Transportation has the perfect career opportunity for you!
Trimac Transportation is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to employment equity.
We value a diverse workforce and are committed to hiring practices that are fair and equitable.