CDL-A Local, Truck Driver, Taylor, MI
Local CDL-A Chemical Truck Driver
Sign-On Bonus $5,000!
Speak with a Recruiter today! 1-866-8TRIMAC
We’re currently seeking Company Drivers for our operation in Taylor, MI. If you are looking for a safety-oriented company that provides consistent, year-round work, partner with Trimac Transportation.
CDL-A Driver Pay:
- Average weekly pay: $1,200 - $1,500
- Annual Average range $62,000 - $78,000
- $22 Hour/Detention
- $5,000 Sign-On Bonus
- $1,500 Referral Bonus
- $50 Extra Pay for Cross Border loads
Driver Reward Programs:
- Driver Sales Lead Program - Provide a potential business lead and receive rewards up to $2,500 for each lead!
- ISAAC All Stars Program - Individual driving scores are reviewed through our e-log system and can win up to $200 in rewards each week!
- Driving School Tuition Reimbursement Program - Graduate from an approved program and received reimbursment for $200 a month up to $5,000 total!
- Hauling Chemicals
- Home daily, 60 - 70 hr weeks
- M - F, Some Sat
- Pick up points: MI
- Destination points: MI, OH
Company Driver Benefits:
- Paid weekly direct deposit
- Paid orientation training
- Holiday and vacation pay
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Reimbursement for COBRA until 90 days for benefits activates
- Employee Assistance Program
- Life insurance, disability insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts (Health & Dependent Care)
- 401 (K)Profit sharing with company match (fully vested after 3 years)
- Consistent, year-round work
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver’s License
- 1-year verifiable tractor-trailer experience
- Hazmat & Tanker Endorsements required
Past 7 years without:
- Driving violation involving the consumption of illegal or intoxicating substances
- A preventable rollover or fatality crash
Past 3 years without:
- License suspensions involving drug and/or alcohol, or a record that would indicate a disregard for public safety
- A major preventable accident
- Two or more moving convictions
Trimac Safety Commitments
- We make safety a part of every decision
- We make safety personal
- We have the courage to intervene
Trimac Transportation is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to employment equity. We value a diverse workforce and are committed to hiring practices that are fair and equitable.